Nice post and love the most accurate line of " Steal of the century ".
Finally we are In the " perfect storm " for both MU and Imos.Cheers.
Hope citrus listens to your wise advice.Big day setting up for MU and Imos.Mu gets another up grade to $ 30.00 and Chipmos was up on GreTai by 5%.For MU longs It's not to late to jump on the Chipmos northbound train.Good luck to the longs.Cheers
Sorry but I have to correct you.Originally from Florida and attended Florida my freshman year In 1980.We lost EVERY single game and scored 2 touchdowns the entire season under coach Charlie " Give em hell " Pell.Only time In my life enjoyed losing as those were some FUN games.Chris Collingsworth was star receiver and only saving grace.Cheers.
For what It's worth I also initially did not do my D.D.on M.U. As was fighting margin calls on Imos.Then Caff said a very curious Thing.He said he had bought options.Caff never buy's options.That made me give It a look.Ended up loading up on 12 dollar call's,exercised them and still own them.Even bought some more out Of the money calls on Wednesday.Bottom line.First,thank's again to Caff for his analysis and sharing with all.Owning a stock owned by Caff,Greenlight capital and Baupost Is as good as It gets.Cheers.
I agree with you that someone Is slowly trying to accumulate shares without spooking the stock up.Einhorn followed Baupost Into MU why not Imos ? My feeling Is their are very few shares for sale until $ 25.00.Good luck to anyone trying to accumulate a Baupost size position.Cheers.
Great post and could not agree more.Extremly disappointed with this 2 part deal.Totaly benefits Thailin shareholders to the detriment of U.S.. Imos shareholders.Would have rather paid up for one time purchase as we could at least be buying back shares at these stupid levels.I think It was you who said S.K.sounded apologetic/defensive when I asked about botched buyback's.The reason was we had been exchanging E-Mails until I humbly suggested their legal advice concerning buyback's was lacking.Caff says hostile I say I asked a simple direct question which was ducked again.The fact Of the matter Is we should have done the Thailin purchase at the same time management was buying their 8150 shares for $ 20.00 T.W. My 2 cents.Cheers
You are so pathetic.I took you Off Ignore as I was bored.You swore you would be gone If we reached $ 17.00 again.Why are you still here when Imos Is a sell at " $ 16.00 " ? You are a liar with no credibility. Please do the board a favor and just go away.
On a more positive note,Like all the old timers I have been adding under $ 17.00.Have never been more loaded up.Good luck to all longs on Monday.
Silly,you go back On Ignore.Cheers.
Directly from S.K..There are "cross holding governance Issues " I sent S.K. an E-mail humbly requesting they adress this Issue BEFORE the C.C. As many Of the long time holders thought the clock was already ticking.They are coming to the U.S. I believe next week or before the C.C. Call.Asked for details..As Caff said the Thailin shares will get repurchased In the second half Of November.Just hope we do not get screwed.Do not like selling them to management and short term holders for $ 20.00 Taiwanese and paying more To buy back Thailin shares.Time will tell.But as Dave G.and I say " Forest for the trees ".Cheers.
Because It's a fact.After watching 1500 Augy call's go out worthless I decided to open up my own communication with management.The next " window " under which to buy the Thailin shares Is after the C.C. That's why I was not surprised we have been " #$%$ slapped " for the last week.Nothing more then a buying opportunity.Cheers
F..Y.I.Meant to respond earlier.The pricing mechanism for the Thailin shares has not been determined and,sadly,the clock has not started.We really could use you on their board for financial advise.Cheers.
Shut up.You are just another I.D. For silly ,Sardy,Etc. You are clogging up the board with your dumb #$%$ comments.Beat It .
Here Is the problem.We need to buyback the Thailin shares BEFORE we start a massive buyback.In a perfect world we should have been buying the Thailin shares as we placed the 8150 shares.WHO IS ADVISING THIS BOARD ???
There are " corporate governance Issues " one of which Is cross holding . Why this has not been taken care of before Now Is very annoying.The second and even more frustrating fact Is the price mechanism for the purchase of the Thailin shares Is not In place.I would not be so upset If I knew these B.S. prices were part of an average used to buy the Thailin shares.This board needs help ala Carl Icahn kind of way.Cheers.