I been around awhile. Don"t post much but my opinion is that not only NEO but Abbott and Quest OBVIOUSLY did not make any effort to produce a viable test even tho they had tons of samples to work with. They were not about lose their lucrative business in blood tests and biopsies. It now seems NEO may be pulling the same shenanigans.
For some reason someone had a 100k order above the last sell and no one bit....?????
Maybe we'll learn tomorrow.
Its almost certain that TEVA has no intentions of releasing Optinose since that might cut down on its other drugs for central nervous medicines. Being a former migraine sufferer(40 yrs) I was very excited about the new way for taking sumitriptan, which was the worst drug and period of my life. I kept several friends advised of the contraption only to see all the news just disappear. Optinose would have been a BEST seller method, regardless of price!!!
Why so anxious to sell. The offer still has 6 more trading days and from watching the volume I don't think they're going to get 50%. Have you seen any big sales like 2-5 million? No, so to me that means the big boys are not selling.!!!
I just read this: If I decide not to tender, how will the Offer affect my Shares?
"If you decide not to tender your Shares pursuant to the Offer and the Merger occurs as described above, you will receive in the Merger the right to receive the same amount of cash per Share as if you had tendered your Shares pursuant to the Offer.
Subject to certain conditions, if we purchase Shares in the Offer, we are obligated under the Merger Agreement to cause the proposed Merger to occur.
Because the Merger will be governed by Section 251(h) of the DGCL, assuming the requirements of Section 251(h) of the DGCL are met, no stockholder vote to adopt the Merger Agreement or any other action by the stockholders of Avanir will be required in connection with the Merger. We do not expect there to be significant time between the consummation of the Offer and the consummation of the Merger."
Does this reall mean that I can hold my shares long after the closing date and still get $17? I purchased 5k of my shares in Feb-Mar. If I have to take the offer the trade will be short term....but if I can hold on until after March it'll be long term. Thanks for any help.
Was the BOD required to have any contact with the top holding institutions, or would they, as a matter of courtesy gotten pre-approval from them? Or, was the decision to sell strickly within the BOD's baliwick?Thanks
Of the 360,000 listed only 1200 shares bought afterhours. The others were sales during the day that didn't get posted
the 14.55 price was 100 shares!! The price immediately receded to 14.47(also very low volume). Don't get too excited...hang tight. It'll get to $15 by weekend.