Bet money he's getting a sweetheart deal worth many millions. I can't believe GSK and SFE allowed this to take place, although they can afford to wait a couple years to get their money
Bill sounds encouraging...I bet he's the one buying to leverage out his holdings...which I hope it is him as I think if he's the one we still have a sliver of hope. Otherwise its probably some dumb-dumb idiot gambling on a
Hopefully he has more gumph than the judge on the vrng-google case. In that one the jury awarded damages to vrng in Sept 2012 and he still hasn't certified the jury's award to date, and we'll still have to wait for whatever appeals are filed!!
Nice to know about "...Know why three huge well lawyered firms walked away...". Where did you get this info and who were the big firms?
Thanks....long for four years.
"....When the announcement comes then the $2 warrents will be worthless..." Would you care to explain?
Why in the world would SFE(for ex.) want to keep the price at $2? They own 2.5 million warrants to be purchased at $2!!!! They would prefer a pps of ~$5 so they can make a huge gain on the warrants and come close to a breakeven on thier previous commitments to PATH. I don't remember the date the warrants expire but I'm sure SFE wants that pps above $2 before then.
If the big 4(notably SFE) aren't doing anything, why is SFE's stock still going up steadily for the past month(from $14.50 to $19.)? Remember they said they were going to sell two companies before the end of year and their biggest one is PATH.
shaboe was pointing out the obvious...SFE owns a shytpot load of AVNR and they are not apt to sit by and watch them fail...Do some DD.
You say "..Also we have now found out what major investor was dumpping a month ago...Nupathe..."
Could you elaborate, please.
I just knew this was coming...gut warning. My next gut warning is that SFE, GSK, etc forced this predicament on PATH, ie would not let them take a settlement lower that their average costs of their holdings. Therefore the only option left if for the biggins to set up the finances for launch and rape PATH of a few more million shares each, and the pps gets diluted again. So, our only option is to stick it out for another year or so and maybe get all our money back(and maybe $2 higher), or sell now and take our licks. I will, however, keep my shares and 160 Dec$2 calls until they announce funding, which I believe is just days away.