% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Flexible Solutions International Inc. Message Board

selllowtome 12 posts  |  Last Activity: Feb 11, 2016 7:07 AM Member since: Apr 16, 2010
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • selllowtome by selllowtome Feb 11, 2016 7:07 AM Flag

    Is it possible that Ormat withdrew from contract negotiations with Hawaii Electric Light Co Inc for a 25-MW geothermal power plant there because of Tuesday's announcement that the U.S. Supreme Court is blocking Obama's climate change rules? Is the company saying anything about the ruling at the conference it is attending?

  • Reply to

    I call BS all the way...

    by littlefishl Feb 5, 2016 8:32 PM
    selllowtome selllowtome Feb 9, 2016 8:51 AM Flag

    Ditto. Looks like Frederick Russell (ceased to be dir as of 6/2014) finished sale of shares. Curious to see what price he got for 387197 shares. I guess must be 1.77, but wonder who scooped them up at below market prices. In any case, look for share price recovery now that the entire stake has been liquidated.

  • selllowtome by selllowtome Feb 3, 2016 5:46 AM Flag

    NV5 Acquires MEP Engineering and Energy Management Company Sebesta, Inc. to augment its energy vertical. Would ENG also be a fit?

    Sentiment: Hold

  • selllowtome by selllowtome Jan 29, 2016 12:34 PM Flag

    lawsuit jitters??

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    share price

    by selllowtome Jan 14, 2016 11:45 AM
    selllowtome selllowtome Jan 18, 2016 4:14 PM Flag

    lost my "envelope", but I seem to recall the income needed to make that number was $209M, but I'm not quite as sure that the fourth quarter dividend was accounted for (or in the amount actually distributed)

  • selllowtome by selllowtome Jan 14, 2016 11:45 AM Flag

    what's going on? is expiration of october 2015 share issuance lock-up period on monday really driving company directors and executives to sell? could be since there haven't been any buys since mid-december when share price was $2 higher. yes, sba $245M vs. expected upper end of$270M is a bit of a disappointment, but absence of insider buys suggests that the lock-up is at least a contributing factor to current drop. still looking for a 2015 year-end NAV of around $14.50

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    What about this company?

    by troymontana13 Dec 30, 2015 11:15 AM
    selllowtome selllowtome Jan 6, 2016 9:49 AM Flag

    may not have to wait a few years . . . maybe only a week or two. yesterday's aegn announced purchase should give ugsi the ammo needed for further expansion and could be interested in heoff -- especially if it is attracted by desal market opportunities that surround its southern cal. location. with present market cap of less than $20M and a float of only about 20M shares, heoff could be ready to TAKEoff in the not too distant future.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Get ready for some strange trading next month

    by jrad52 Nov 24, 2015 7:26 AM
    selllowtome selllowtome Dec 16, 2015 7:57 AM Flag

    maybe $13.48 == 1.84M new shares == year-end NAV ~ $14.50 == decent buy here

  • selllowtome by selllowtome Dec 13, 2015 2:54 PM Flag

    Is market overestimating sensitivity of NAV to 3-day VWAP? Assuming max 27% payout of special dividend in cash (what the company is anticipating), and even if price falls over next two days s.t. 3-day VWAP is $10, year-end NAV estimated to still be above Friday's closing price. Sellers would seem to be leaving money on the table to the extent that stock's price has trended toward NAV in recent past.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to


    by mysonchino Dec 9, 2015 11:04 AM
    selllowtome selllowtome Dec 10, 2015 7:50 AM Flag

    whatever it takes to stay north of a 10% yield on the new NAV -- maybe $1.40 to $1.50??

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Going to $5 folks

    by catjomy31 Nov 11, 2015 2:28 PM
    selllowtome selllowtome Dec 9, 2015 7:02 AM Flag

    right on!! -- AND don't forget that the company is sheepish about any share repurchase program

  • selllowtome selllowtome Nov 17, 2015 9:35 PM Flag

    On September 17, 2015, Company received written notice from NASDAQ notifying the Company that for the preceding 30 consecutive business days, the Company’s common stock did not maintain a minimum closing bid price of $1.00 per share (the “Minimum Bid Price Requirement”); the Company has a cure period of 180 calendar days, or until March 15, 2016, to regain compliance, which can be achieved automatically and without further action if the closing bid price of the Company’s stock is at or above $1.00 for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days at any time during such 180-day period, in which case NASDAQ will notify the Company of its compliance and the matter will be closed. If, however, the Company does not achieve compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Requirement by March 15, 2016, the Company may transfer to The NASDAQ Capital Market in order to receive an additional 180-day compliance period to comply. In order to be eligible for the transfer and additional time, the Company will be required to meet the continued listing requirement for market value of publicly held shares and all of the initial listing requirements for The NASDAQ Capital Market, other than the Minimum Bid Price Requirement, and must notify NASDAQ in writing of its intention to cure the deficiency during the second 180-day period.The Company is currently considering available options to resolve this listing deficiency and to regain compliance.

0.77-0.0200(-2.53%)Feb 11 4:00 PMEST