Man, do not do it, not now. A singular event is all that is left now. Without competition script growth just flattened. How the heck is it to change post ZS-9 decision? I think a buy is nuts unless she just absolutely falls off the trading screen. The company is not "proving it" right now if you are a bull, even a raging bull.
You have made money before, maybe you are correct. I do not need to check the SP for a while now in my opinion. Staying with the stock but I will wait a month to average down thank you very much.
Do you want an excuse?
Excuse #1: There will be dips, as you have doctors at the cutting edge who will try it, while other doctors may take a "wait and see" sort of approach. Let's admit doctors know doctors and they talk.
Excuse #2: Somehow enough doctors were at conferences last month to impart a slower than expected prescribing pattern.
You see there are a couple excuses. I find both highly unlikely as it is so early in launch. I have, as I am sure others have as well, seen scripts flatten out for no explainable reason only to come on particularly strong the following month. Unfortunately I would say it is not that. To early.
Buyout? Well, I was a hold out for an offer pre ZS-9 and I no longer believe that is in any way possible at this stage.
I am starting to think they may just get crushed and eventually bought at very reduced price. They can't grow better without competition what will it be like with competition? Doctors are not "waiting" for ZS-9 to make their prescribing decisions so whoever says that is way off.
It just can't be bought at these share prices. Will go down hard until it can oversell that new base....$9? Should get exciting. It would be hilarious to see a hostile at $20.
Now I am confused. Are you brobb 1523 or solid Gamble's? Right now you are apparently bflemming. What all the names? Are you wanted for mail fraud or something?
Explain to us how you know this. The count is not separated for us at the company level as far as I know. How much has Sanofi brought in?
Like there is less shares for retail to trade at ridiculous prices and then whine about the stock crashing 48 hours later? The smart money sell calls like hell and when the volume drops a little they short the hell out of it and we end up back at $14 in 96 hours. It is great fun to watch and sell into.
Yes, the share price would go down like always. It really does not seem to be important to Wall Street at this time.
Churn today with some short positions being closed or cut back. Scripts ahead next.
You take the loan when it comes, when you can, because the early pay penalty is so small and you never know what is going to happen. Cover the money first and formost.