Another new low $2.15 (.0108 in real money), down from $12 since reverse split.
Now that's something to get excited about, don't ya think? Beats the heck out of PR and Marketing news.
1. The CC is short because they only take 1 or 2 questions
2. They communicate well with investors, by not communicating at all.
3. The economy is crashing in Brazil, and that is where they invested all their cash.
4. They can claim they can sell all the RBO they produce, but sell little or none in the US
5. The stock is down almost 50% this year, been down so long it looks like up to me.
What products produced by ribt are actually sold in Whole foods?, any other retailer, brick and mortar or on line? I can't name one that the fearless leader has actually talked about. RBO? Not a one.
look at whole foods and fresh market share price. down -44% and -38% YTD respectively. That is not growth by my math!
how is paying more for the base product going to grow the bottom line, money would be better spent on a quality ceo.