Ake Almgren Ph.D. Independent Chairman of the Board
Mark A. Ascolese President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
James Powers Chief Financial Officer, Vice President - Finance
Uwe Schrader-Hausmann Chief Technical Officer
Jason P. Rubin Vice President - Operations
Randall J. Adleman Vice President - Global Sales and Marketing
Stephen J. Clearman Independent Director
James E. J. deVenny III Independent Director
Robert S. Greenberg Independent Director
Thomas Patrick Kelly Independent Director
This entire team does know...
"The point of running a business is to make money, which means bringing in more cash than you spend."
you want an alternative william boe..i will give you, the most corrupt one of them all "BCS", wait for the collusion of the market to bring it down, and it always does.
There is alot of hype on this one, I haven't gone too deep into their finanicals yet but signs are looking ok for them...$BBEP. Your welcome.
I don't own any becasue I am waiting for $14 to $15, the collusion will eventually force it to come down so the GREED can get their pound of flesh as the crooks always do.
Then the citizens of this country will rise and purge this political corrupt system run by the Republicans and Democrats!!
You know what they call stealing your money, "the game".
Also, please visit the yahoo message board "DIA" and type in the search "the pledge" and pass it on to others.
Let us all collude upon the truth as they collude upon the lies in what they call "the game" and we know it as "STEALING OUR MONEY"!!!!
I am a meglomania..
as for $10,000 being a threshold..i stopped reading..i lose interest quickly what others have to say.
Questions to ask yourself regarding your government and the collusion of corporations.
Are they just now setting us up for failure to keep us as intellectual indentured servants?
This entire economy falls and they come up with nice phrases like the "black swan", somebody should tell them the human spirits "kills, butchers and eats swans" and perhaps it is time for their to reign to end? The current administrations are the swans who have brought us to such peril.
Your parents save money all their lives and the government goes into absurd debt, how do you pay for it, steal the money from its citizens, it is nothing short of that. If the US citizen was to awaken I assure you we would be encompassing the white house and telling the Chinese and who ever we owe money to the past regimes of the US have been deemed enemy of the state and some of your debts will receive payment, others will be just like how Wall St. treats shareholders when it's corporations claim CHAPTER 11.
If you hear rage and vengeance in this piece, you should. While they send your children to die on foreign soil they steal from the families of these children by robbing 401K from their parents and grand parents, they steal from all the savers by devaluing the currency. Why do we put up with this, would men in basements of Boston while they drink ale not rage into action to spill blood and take back what their forefathers fought for?
In the spirit of the U.S. we should organize a protest where we take over the White House by sending our children under 14 and seniors over 80 to take control. There isn't a soldier that would fire upon its own son's and grandmothers. This is our best way to take over what these terrorists of the US economy and kidnappers of freedom have done.
the bizaroo world..guy tells you to buy at $14, then he says he sold out before it go single digits and then he is buying again in the pre teens. Now let us focus on the social club meanwhile your eating 'po boys?
time to put guys like that on ignore, they always have an excuse to justify things...
time to make another peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and dinner.
keep selling into strength and let the rest of your non-social club know PIMCO is not what it used to be, if it truly ever was even.
Is that how you do your math..hahahah!! turn him into your accountant.
Let me clue you in..now add all those Rights Offerings in what do you get?
How about PDT, a fund that actually has a history of growing and making you money rather then being a haven for all those that are swing traders who eventually will systematically take your money via NAV and timing.
Yes I know..wow! How an investment vehicle is supposed to work.
Else you can stay here and enjoy the shaft.
TEAM OF FAILURE:
Ralph W. Bradshaw Chairman of the Board of Trustees, President
Gary A. Bentz Chief Compliance Officer, Secretary, Assistant Treasurer
Theresa M. Bridge Treasurer
Edwin Meese III Trustee
Scott B. Rogers Trustee
Andrew A. Strauss Trustee
Glenn W. Wilcox Sr. Trustee
The sponsors of this stock aren't doing a very good job.
I see they made their 40% on dividends and another 40% on capital appreciation then sold out and are resetting.
We can expect to see her in the low $2's soon?
They all have sponsors..if not then their is no Blankfein muppets and Corozine your Governor and Senator really had no clue about the $1.2B...They don't tax your grandparents Social Security by 85% since they were frugal and saved their money so they get punished by being taxed HEAVILY...
We need to burn this system down!
Is this team going to deliver?
Matthew Lambiase President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
A. Alexandra Denahan Chief Financial Officer, Secretary
William B. Dyer Head - Underwriting
Christian J. Woschenko Head - Investments
Paul Donlin Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Jeremy Diamond Director
Mark Abrams Independent Director
Gerard Creagh Independent Director
Paul A. Keenan Independent Director
< this will be a big one, a comfort level until the charging stations are built into GPSs.>
<No it won't. Not when it takes hours to charge your car. Can you imagine being "comfortable" with hanging out for 8 hours at the gas station while your car is filled up?>
Level II chargers give you a charge in 4 to 6 hours, plenty of time for someone commuting to work.
Level III chargers charge in less then an hour. 50% charge in 15min just enough time for me to pull a deuce and get the kids snacks.
Most people in most countries already have their homes running on generators so plugging in another 16amp load isn't much of a big deal.
This isn't about if its going to be a success its about "when". If your going to put your money on it Berg, his vision, determination and drive wouldn't be a unwise bet to put your money alongside with.
Title of each class of
securities to be registered
Amount to be
Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, $0.001 par value, Common Stock Warrants and Common Stock, $0.001 par value and related Preferred Stock purchase rights (2)
(1) The amount to be registered consists of up to $100,000,000 (in U.S. dollars or the equivalent thereof at the time of sale for any debt security denominated in one or more foreign currencies or composite currencies) of an indeterminate principal amount of debt securities, an indeterminate number of shares of Preferred Stock, an indeterminate number of Common Stock warrants and an indeterminate number of shares of Common Stock as may from time to time be issuable hereunder and, as may be issuable upon conversion, exchange, exercise or settlement of any securities registered hereunder, including under any applicable anti-dilution provisions.
(2) This registration statement also covers rights to purchase shares of the registrant’s Preferred Stock (the “Rights”) which are issuable pursuant to the registrant’s stockholder rights plan. Until the occurrence of certain prescribed events, the Rights are not exercisable and will be transferable along with and only with the Common Stock. The value attributable to the Rights, if any, is reflected in the value of the Common Stock.
(3) Pursuant to General Instruction II. D. of Form S-3 under the Securities Act, the fee table does not specify by each class of securities to be registered information as to the amount to be registered, proposed maximum offering price per unit and the proposed maximum aggregate offering price. Securities sold hereunder may be sold separately, together or as units with other securities registered hereunder.
(4) The proposed maximum offering price per security will be determined from time to time by the registrant in connection with, and at the time of, the issuance by the registrant of the securities registered hereunder.
(5) Estimated solely for purposes of calculating the registration fee. No separate consideration will be received for securities as may from time to time be issued upon conversion or exchange of securities registered hereunder.
(6) Calculated pursuant to Rule 457(o) under the Securities Act.
(7) Pursuant to Rule 415(a)(6) under the Securities Act, this registration statement includes a total of $68,440,027.81 of unsold securities that had previously been registered under the Registrant’s registration statement on Form S-3 initially filed on December 24, 2008, file number 333-156459 (the “Prior Registration Statement”). The Prior Registration Statement registered securities for a maximum offering price of $150,000,000. After sales by the Registrant of securities thereunder, the Prior Registration Statement has a balance of unsold securities with an aggregate offering price of $68,440,027.81. In connection with the registration of such unsold securities pursuant to the Prior Registration Statement, the Registrant paid a registration fee of $2,689.69 for such unsold securities, which fee will continue to be applied to such unsold securities. Accordingly, the amount of the registration fee for the registration of securities under this registration statement has been calculated based on the proposed maximum offering price of the additional $31,559,972.19 of securities registered on this registration statement. Pursuant to Rule 415(a)(6), the offering of the unsold securities registered under the Prior Registration Statement will be deemed terminated as of the date of effectiveness of this registration statement.
* Previously paid.