As I understand it, this is not a recurring stream; thus the spike is not warranted. The stock should be up 25 - 35 percent, not 140 percent. That is where it will end up sometimes next week, leaving bagholders in its wake.
18 Million is what I hear. Yet, the market cap is already up by nearly 60 million for 18 million revenue. It has had its jump, it will settle 30 percent - 35 percent above the PPS, if not tomorrow, in a couple of days.
Tons of bagholders two -three days hence
When the dust settles many bagholders would wish they have never heard of SYNC. They will be paying 3 1/2 dollar for each dollar of the contract. How crazy is that.
Excellent short opportunity at this hyper spiked price.
Check the SEC filing, Annual Report, check balance sheet, and 15 plus million dollars is reported to the government i.e the money they raised.
Do Research or you will lose your precious dollars.
There is no news of any consequence for the foreseeable future. Safest thing is to buy near net net cash. $ 3.5 sounds about right.
It may or not hold the 52 week low on May 10, it will break it on the next market correction during the Summer doldrums. I am thinking a solid support is likely going to be at $ 3.5 - $ 3.75 or 5 - 9 million extra for the science that is still way from even phase i. Meantime, the management-- husband and wife team-- pay themselves handsomely, it is a great gig for them.
Not you: trading at near 52 week low yet again.
(1) 800 K of revenue initially slated for Q 4/15 is to be included in Q 1. Thus, Q 1 revenue can be as high as 3.2 M or a whopping 170 percent growth year over year in revenue. Even the 2.6 analyst estimate still represents a gigantic 126 percent growth in revenue;
(2) Will beat the consensus estimate of .24 cents loss per share, as a result of the above and below;
(3) Last quarter margins showed recovery to near 14 level. I am hoping that it will show incremental improvement, given the fact that last quarter their G and A cost were much lower ($ 423 K less) as a percentage of revenue. Thus, it is possible that there will be a huge beat in EPS estimate.
Let us hope they have positive update on the near term prospects of ICELL in US. If this happens, together with 1 -3 above, and you can expect 100 – 200 – 350 percent jump in PPS in days and weeks ahead.
PATIENCE: Good luck longs.
Quite possible. That said, they have secured the vote (See SEC filing), it will go through and given today's price, one get to make 15 percent in just a few days. Can't beat it, if only longs were not so traumatized by the past. They can add big time, lower their average costs and make money, or at least substantially narrow their loss.
The cash will dwindle by another 9 million dollars. Thus, minus all liabilities net cash is $ 3.25 per share. Safest price is to buy at or near cash. I have no idea what the science is worth. I know that they will not have anything close to phase one this year. Thus, year end cash per share will $ 1.90, stock will be 2 -3, if lucky.
Again, safe to buy at cash or slightly above
So True. A sure thing 14 percent profit by Friday or early next week as shares passes hand for the all cash deal at $ 10. Bought at 8.40 and will enjoy the 18 percent in a week. Yet, some are paralyzed by past history of the stock and can not act on the obvious.
It is nearly certain now that the management reached agreement with the dissenting shareholders (SEC filing this morning). On Friday, the shareholders will approve, because majority already has. The stock passes hand at exactly $ 10 Cash Deal.
It is black and white. Easiest 15 - 18 percent.
If it does not go green, and it looks like it will close 5 -6 percent in the red, Ackman is effectively out of ammunition. The market has decided that this is a truly lost cause. The market would rather listen to the big sage, Charlie Munger .
There is really nothing Ackman can do. He had nearly half hour on tv today constantly hyping, or plugging, VRX, he compared it his biggest winners in his career, railroad for example, and on and on.
This is a lost cause.
Why everyone? I purchased at 8.40 and I get to make 20 percent: The management has majority vote locked up, per SEC filing this morning, the remaining big investors who were planning to sue are too on board. Thus, on May 6, the stock will pass on to new owners at $ 10.
I presume you bought at higher price: Here is what you should do: Buy huge, thus reduce your average cost and get out at a very small loss.
The votes are certain to be in on May 6; the objection to the deal is over (see the new SEC filing), the deal is characterized as 'excellent outcome for the shareholders". So yes, one buy 3 - 5 percent below the certain price of 10, or 9.50 - 9.75. Yet it is selling at 8.50.
Once the overhead supply is cleared, today or tomorrow, it will inch up to 9.50 - 9.75 area. This is easy 12 - 18 percent.
Market cap at roughly 2.5, Yahoo notwithstanding. Since DWA has gone this route several times and it never worked, therefore it stands to reason that you want a significant discount to the rumored price . Thus, 10 - 11 percent so that one has a few percentage points margin of safety.
In none of the past attempts was there a second suitor to warrant a bidding war. Thus...
You would think that PPS uptick would be below the takeover premium rumored because it is simply a rumor plus DWA has this happened several times before.
Oh well, retail will be retail: bag holders.
Expect another 5 - 7 percent loss tomorrow through Wednesday, thereafter use a very small amount of your portfolio and gamble away until the next re-balancing at which you will sell regardless of what the market does.