wanted to thank all his employees.. Sounds to me like its getting done.
did not make a penny with all those beats, makes you wonder what they have to do to make $$$, probably hire cheerleaders with short uniforms...
if you were 20 why would you need Viagra in the first place? lol! there are plenty of 18+ yr olds in my area willing to have fun, I am 36, single, handsome and willing to please them. I served in the US army, toured in Iraq as Captain. I love my country and the freedom of choices/ Thanks to all the brave men and women before me for preserving our Freedom.
Tell sign of fraudulent pricing mechanism is wall street paper trading for commodities, ie, with a few 100 Thousand dollars one can control contracts worth 5 or 10 million dollars thus setting up a pricing mechanism favoring the contract (leverage) buyers. NAT GAS ought to be a minum of $3.25 or more.
Todays Shale drilling means 50% decay or loss if not completely dug out within a year, hence, they are all scrambling to sell whatevery they can for the least amount of decay, if they sit and wait, 50% will be useless.
Once a well is dug using fraccking technology, you have to dig it all out quickly. unfortunately, they could wait 1 year, lose 50% and if its not doubled by year end, they are better off selling now.
Dont know if near 45 is the low of the day, however, I feel this company gets bought out by Yahoo or FB or even TWTR or LNKD.
I use FB quite a bit, 5 times a week, sometimes daily for several days and then some, I have bought a few products, 1 service too. I have 2 accounts, 1 for me and 1 for my work, where I am limited to use it.
Its worth every penny of the 212 bln$ market cap, heres why.
At todays rate, they (FB) already have 10% of their market cap value in cash, so that leaves 90% explaining to do.
They make money every Q, and they make more money every Q,
They are building on 3 platforms:
1. E commerce (with buy button) (competition to AMZN, EBAY, )
2. Videos / working with large audience useage (competition to youtube)
3. Mobile Ads revenue (they have already got this to a whopping 70% of revenue) wow! in just a couple short years, from 0 to 70
Google for all its intelligence, its creativity cannot figure out how to monetize mobile like FB, they are #1 in this aspect.
At the current rate of about 50X earnings, they are growing about 59%, so its essentially cheap at this rate.
What can come of the Ecommerce Platform, that alone is going to be big business,
Compare FB statistics to AMZN and if they were compared similarily, FB would be around 350$/share.
A couple points:
1. Inventory build was a bit higher than expected for oil (why is this a positive?)
Since then we have had over 80 rigs shut down
2. On a T/a basis , stock is at oversold levels
Oil/energy sector receiving money in sector, Israel n Syria/Iran problems escalating, all adds up to higher potential oil prices..
Not true, you must buy shares by the 27th, you will be owner on record by 30th, (3 day settlement rule)
Once your an owner by the 30th Record date, your eligible for the special divvy of 5.77
not to mention PAA, PSEC and AAPL, BAC, MSFT
I like BBEP but not as much as MEMP. Another really good one that slipped from my hands is MMLP, gosh, I had the perfect opp for that one, missed it...Best of Luck to ALL!