however, the forward guidance better not be conservative or else it wont rally. If forward guidance is good, this can Rocket up 20-30 points and be in the 145 -150 range. I own some, so hoping fror the best.
Apples moe than a phone company.
computers, laptops, ipads, watches, itunes,
ecosystem: apps downloads for $$$ = commissions
As this ecosystem becomes larger, the more difficult to migrate out of it.
Hence, unlike NOK & RIMM, AAPL continues its march forward.
Not to mention close to 200 Billion in cash, they could just do the following:
1. Buy out NFLX (which I think is a great idea) charge a $1 less to those clients, who will then
all migrate into the AAPL fold,, even if they are android users.
2. Buy out TWTR, as you recall TWTR won the rights to NFL thursday games, AAPL needs this
badly, a broader audience for downloading / streaming.
3. Venture out to Smart TV with one of the following above, you got yourselves 10 years of great increasing revenues on that.
4. Finally, partner up with Comcast- in some combo of offering content/ streaming/ downloading etc. with one of the above 1 or 2.
well if ETE/WMB deal breaks, than maybe WMB will buy out remaining WPZ as it was going to do prior to the ETE/WMB buy announcement.
message about ongoing distribution/covenants , wonder if any of you bought today? I really wanted to Add more today but was gun shy and so did not buy today. However, this one represents my 4th largest holding. I hope there is some good news in AM. Bol to everyone here!
I suspect we get JPEP shares going higher in the next few weeks, how much higher? I think were due to touch $6 one more time. BUY BUY BUY, by April 1st week we should have touched $6 atleast once!
March 10 earnings release + fwd outlook + statement on distribution
Time is of the essence,
It has nowhere but UP to go at least till March 10
Recall Chip Bertlott CEO said "record earnings strong quarter"
Might be huge run up coming!
Oils had a big run in the last few weeks, MEMP has not participated.
Good luck to you though and Best for MEMP.
no, over last week to 2 weeks, MEMP down or even
JPEP up 49%
AZUR up 18%
ETE up over 20%
Do you see the light now?
btw, I have more shares of MEMP than any othe other 3 mentioned.
I have been adding to JPEP on any weakness, AZUR, & I stopped ETE, adding to WMB instead, have not added to MEMP.
MEMP is 4th best of this group.
Buy JPEP AZUR ETE in equal allotments, one is sure to be a big winner! All 3 will pay distribution, in case of AZUR its a 1 and Done suspension for long haul distribution. MARCH 10 are the earnings.
For MEMP, I dont understand why the market treats the stock so bad but mgmt has been less than stellar in cutting costs, delayed for very long to get realistic. Lastly those iron clad hedges are going to be rolling off soon in lower batches, good till early 2017 then it gets worse. This company has time for improvement.
ETE: wait and see but it looks like WMB / ETE merger will go through and therefore, WMB is the better play than ETE. buy WMB.
$5.00 price of stock, 1.30 distribution/year, just confirmed for 2016.
Pipeline, propane, storage, mover, not terribly dependent on prices
of oil n gas. Mgmt speaking highly about company going fwd.
1.0X coverage for 2016, leverage below 3.50 vs expectations of 3.5-4.0
At this point and time, can anyone name a better play for distribution than JPEP ?
I did not think so either.
Easy ride to 6-7$
Anyone selling maybe making huge mistake
Mgmt confirmed 1.0x distribution coverage
Also leverage below desired 3.5 to 4.0 x, it's 3.5
Also noted is company language w good results
Tomorrow should b easy $5 & change
Happy Holding Longs!
1. JPEP strongest on distribution $1.30/annum, price $4.17
2. ETE 1.14 distribution/annum, price $7.17
3. AZUR (1 and done divvy cut) strength last several days not so good but event MARCH 10, earnings release, where CEO claims is strongest record in earnings history
4. MEMP .40 distribution/annum, poor recent strength last few days.
I might even consider AZUR over ETE. All are good.
of course MEMP 4
I ranked them in order and heres why.
1. JPEP distribution intact of 1.30/share, share price $4.00
just got paid Feb 12th
2. AZUR interesting story here, the distribution was cancelled (BUT) CEO says its a 1 and done deal!, which implies, he is reinstating distribution for a WHILE, not my words, but his. Lastly, the earnings, this one "record strongest quarter in history" CEO said that, not me, for Q that will be announced at MArch 10 earnings date. ****Strictly my thinking only, I believe divvy/distribution will be .40 or .10/q goin fwd, and since it sells at a discount to MEMP of about 25% for the same ongoing distribution, I prefer AZUR, because recall, CEO saying distribution will be priced for the long haul.
3. ETE Another one with a high distribution and feeling is it ought to be cut since it needs cash to buy out WMB which it is doing. my theory is , let them cut it 60% and you will still get about .52, now why do I like this better than MEMP, I see this as one of the better pure diversified pipeline players, they have a hand in just about every pipe except for KMI infastructure (their only competitor now) They are the best pipeline operator! ETE.
4. MEMP: Just because I placed a 4 on it does not mean its bad or worst etc. These 4 i like a lot, but as I mentioned, I prefer the other 3 and heres why. In a bottoming of oil prices, if the bottom hangs on for a while longer, 9-12 months longer, MEMP's hedges roll off and it could be a bad ending a la LINE and or BBEP, where as the other three, JPEP, AZUR, ETE are not dependent on the price of the commodities to any large extent. JPEP and AZUR both are less than 3% dependent on oil and gas prices, Dont know about ETE volumes but much less dependant on price of oil and gas than MEMP.