Well, if they buy warrants or are able to purchase at a discount then they are making money regardless. the price doesn't matter they get to buy at a discount and they're making money what do they care ultimately what the price falls to
...and given the situation of the company, I don't see it being a double digit offer at this point.. That is of course "future potential" from a shareholder perspective.
A buyout would solidify the future of this company and ensure future success but the beneift to be realized would not be what we could have achieved if this company were allowed to pursue their vision on their own, imo.
I'm still against a buyout, it severely limits the future potential of this company for it to be absorbed by a larger company
I agree Feoli. Prior to this I would have thought we would trade back down to the .30 ish level on an FDA delay but it has held up well. Clearing this hurdle of hearing from the FDA and the information requested moving forward is a good sign.
instead of all these ridiculous posts, why not post info on your social media accounts telling everyone you know about this company and their literally life changing product. Maybe a groundswell of support will do something to light the fire under the FDAs posterior. btw, i don't mean pump the stock, talk about the product and what it means.
Here are their LinkedIn profiles....it seems to me they are solely focused on this venture.
** Rob is not full-time, but that was known awhile back.
Can't meet reporting reqs is not really correct.
They decided to STOP reporting due to the costs.
They tightened their belts and continued to run the company on a shoestring budget to keep the dream alive.
And here we are today...the closest they have ever been and admittedly with very little left to prove based on the last request/comments from FDA.
Hopefully the wait will be over soon as FDA continues its "review"
As I said, I think the update is because the page was accessed, not because something was changed. I've been checking these pages regularly and nothing has changed
$9...nonsense, it's posts like these that are setting unrealistic expectations.
They are 3+ yrs behind on filings, they haven't disclosed sales or any pertinent info....all this will come after they announce FDA clearance. You'd be an idiot to buy at those prices, it just won't get there so stop making ridiculous claims.
I think feoli might have gotten that impression from the November update...
The INVOcell and Intra-Vaginal Culture process was extremely well received by the Assisted Reproduction Community and by ASRM who has endorsed the INVOcell as a lower cost alternative to IVF, please refer to the ASRM press release on our website. Charles Coddington, MD, the ASRM President stated “These studies show how innovative technology may be able to reduce some of the laboratory costs and lead to wider availability of treatment”. We are very excited about this show of support and believe this along with Dr. Doody’s US based study will be a foundation to establish INVO as a viable alternative to IVF in the United States.