the only high I see on ITCC is .49 on a stick high back in April, not sure why but heavy volume up and down that day and nothing to speak of since
carl I dont mean it actually happenning for BB to come back. just meant the shell could be used by anyone to do a reverse merger. Happens all the time in the OTC
So if this is now just an empty shell, how would you go about using it to do a reverse merger?
Who is in control of the shell and able to make decisions or do a deal?
Could you imagine if a reverse merger is announced, all the hold for gold's would be foaming at the mouth thinking BB was coming back. :-)
I made a mistake earlier by saying that traditional IVF was their only competition. In their filings they identify the following as a competitor...
However, due to the cost and limited availability I don't believe it is on equal footing to the use of the INVOCell and the lower-cost centers that they envision.
Our principal ART medical-device competitor is Anecova, a Swiss start-up life sciences company with an intrauterine device under development for infertility treatment. This device is a very small silicone tube with 360 micro perforations. Oocytes are fertilized outside the device and then placed in the tube, which is placed inside the woman’s uterus for early embryo development. After 1-5 days, the device is removed and the best embryo(s) are transferred back into the woman’s uterus. We believe that the device is much more difficult to use than the INVOcell due to its size and the requirement to place the device in the uterus, a sterile environment. The precision manufacturing of the Anecova device will drive its cost close to $1,500, which is higher than our price. If the Anecova device is shown to be effective, it is likely that the device would only be available in hospitals and IVF Centers at a significantly higher cost than the INVOcell. This procedure still needs the complex equipment of an IVF center.
Who is the competition? and...
Yes - but according to INVO Bioscience the cost for INVOcell is $14,829 per pregnancy with a 37% Pregnancy Rate, as compared to IVF cost $31,579 per pregnancy with a 39% Pregnancy Rate. Yet when I look up IVF cost , I see that the cost for one cycles of IVF is $17,140. Also, when I search IVF I see that In the United States, a cycle of in vitro fertilization costs approximately $10,000 to $15,000. so there are disparities in costs. I'm looking for some differentiation that will help me determine value. Will need to look further at competition. Are there specific competitors in the marketplace?
Well, I for one hope they are not bought out early. I think the company will be worth much more in the future if they are allowed to fulfill their vision for the company.
The FDA reviewed the 510(k) and requested human efficacy data with the commercial device resulting in the need for a clinical trial. The Texas trial was the last set of data the FDA requested for Invo to complete their submission from what I recall.
This was the last update on this particular trial from what I could find in the filings...
The marketing study in Pakistan started during the first quarter of 2010, which is being conducted by Galaxy IVF in four INVO centers. Both the US National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have approved this planned 100 patient study. We do not have anything to report as Galaxy IVF is holding information until the study is complete. It is taking much longer to complete than originally anticipated due to all the events happening with in the country over the past 18 months. We understand that additional studies may be starting in the next 3 months in other countries.
FDA approval is the next major catalyst. Aside from that, the more the story gets out there the more eyeballs and new investors come in. The stock is at a 5yr high, coming out of a 5 yr basing period. If it breaks .30 on volume the potential is a run to the .60 level in my opinion. I would expect some resistance along the way but I think it can get there. There have been buyers recently driving this up and I don't think its over yet.
This was the last update they posted on the website...11/9/2014
Note: I don't think this has anything to do with the study you mentioned.
In the last round they requested several non-clinical tests which we are in the process of completing.
1. A cleaning validation of the holding block.
2. A temperature study of how long the holding block stays at temperature after being removed from a heat source. (Complete)
3. Validate another aspect for our expiration date by subjecting aged product to a bacterial bath to assure the device does not leak and contaminate the contents of the INVOcell during use when aged.
INVO Bioscience submitted the protocols for tests 1 and 3 to the FDA for review and approval prior to us running these tests to be certain we are doing exactly what they want in the test design. Upon finalization of the protocols, we will run these tests then resubmit to the FDA.
It is uncertain if this will be the last submission as the FDA may have more questions. We, as a company are totally devoted to getting this product on the market to treat infertile couples. We believe we have a good relationship with the FDA and will continue to work with the FDA and meet their requests until clearance is received.
didnt think you were looking to sell stkwhiz, just responding to capecod.
usually you want to take some off the table to cover your outlay and take some profits and leave enough as free shares. In this way you don't necessarily capture max gains but you recover your capital, make a profit and leave some to take advantage of any long term gains.
if you've been in this one long term you probably also added additional shares in the low pennies that you could trade around a core position.
just my opinion
all depends on what your goals are.
are you in it for the long haul or just for a quick trade?
what was your entry?
did you calculate a percentage gain you were looking for?
I don't know Derek, I just don't see it happening. Besides I wouldn't want them to be acquired so early at a lower price instead of where they should be valued once they are going gangbusters in the United States.
.30 loooooooong term resistance which really shouldn't hold it back
, .30-.40 band to get through then .60 next level
still, FDA news would help light the torch!