nasdaq. x x x/symbol/rxii/institutional-holdings
Did you see who else bought some RXII? Credit Suisse, Vanguard, Broadfin and even Blackrock!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
This is great. I guess if the results would be bad they would share the first readouts now in the summer. They are not waiting for fall because they have bad results and want maximum exposure...
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Reinstate: $2.40 (I cannot image AMRN moving more at the moment, it would just be once again another disappointment)
So what you are saying is that until now there was no revenue from Ethicor because it wasn't disclosed in the last 10-Q? Would be really surprised to read something about revenue.
bio... You know that usually there aren't any news at this kind of presentations. Like you I guess we see news in September but not on the 8th. Sad because there are always sellers on this days that hurt the PPS because they thought they will see news. Forget it.
Good to hear something positive from an analyst. But to give a price target of $15 (you can calculate the market cap) and say the market for the drug could exceed $ 500 million is funny. We will see $15 before positive results!
"JMP Securities Analysts started coverage of the drug developer with an "outperform" rating, saying they believe the company's forthcoming studies have a good chance of success. Ocera is developing OCR-002 for reducing ammonia toxicity in patients with liver damage. Analysts estimated the market for the drug could exceed $500 million"
golongin is right. Please stop with this "they missed a milstone" because there was no PR about the Phase II Keloid trial. So because they didn't start in Q1 you have now downgraded your sentiment to hold and you believe management is hiding something and soon will here maybe from the SEC? You're too funny lotta. One assumption after the other.
Of course you are concerned, many are. It's our money. But believe me, this crash has nothing to do with the science and the Phase II results. Just look what happend to a lot of stocks in the last weeks. You should open your eyes and see the reality. Everything is red, the market is red. A lot of stocks were cut into half. Some more, some less. Biotech was flying too long too high. Now it's correction time, heavy correction.
Just please stop with this negativity, nothing changed with the company. Don't speculate about the Phase II results. What will come will come. Themrket doesn't know the outcome. I suggest you sell everything here or keep it and don't panic. Our time will come. Put sell stops, fine! It's you decision. But don't blame other posters for a falling price and for your wrong investment strategy.
And finally, just for an information. Stocks are falling, crashing sometimes. And there's no fundamental reason. It happens. You don't want to know what is happening behind the curtains. Buy and enjoy or sell and go away.
Still here! I'm not adding now, waiting to see what when we will hit the floor. And waiting for fall and the results!
Welcome! A good time for buying here. I bought a little bit too early but I hope for positiv results and then anything is possible with this stock.
They say the potential for the IV version in the US is about $500 - 700M. If you look at the latest slides (page 16) you will see that hospitalizations due to acute HE will increase significantly in the coming years so I guess the potential is even bigger.
Check the sales of Rifaximin. On the way to blockbuster status. But it's actually funny that the stadard of care in treating HE is still Lactulose. When I read what Lactulose is actually doing I immediately think: "It's time for something new. There's is much more space in the area of treating HE."
What happend to you? So active suddenly? It's good to see you doing some research even if some facts are more negative than positive, but that's the reality. If you would write without CAPITAL letters, even better.
I don't know why they sold, but this happens every day. I don't believe that the reason was the earnings call. We don't have any earnings and I don't see any bad news from the earnings call.
Question is, can we add now this 800,000 shares to the float? usingaliase what do you think?
I noticed this a few weeks ago and wrote this here:
shushkin_ch • Mar 6, 2014 2:16 AM Remove
0 users liked this posts users disliked this posts 0
Does anybody know why their homepage is not up to date?
It's a pitty that some things are missing and not beeing updated. Particularly they should present the pipeline with graphics about ongoing trials.
Does anybody had contact with IR? biocourseinc maybe you?