Good he deleted dumb post. That HZNP bully had wrote a nasty post here. He better lay low here or I will track him down.
AMGN looking to make up to $10 billion purchase news today, interesting. This cash cow has a good pipeline (PARP) and adding indications for Xtandi.
Go on your way, then, you wrote your little note. CEMP is flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That matters.
Yes they do, arsenic and mercury used to be medical treatments also. What were they thinking in alchemy hay day?
Big cash flows, buy quality in wake of VRX news.
ZSPH drug has small pore size to fit potassium ion. I asked about this to your pal Golong last week, nobody answered, said he needed a break. It is a Med. Chem. question. With small pore size are larger cations in key drugs precluded from binding in ZSPH system (ie- selectivity)? It's a simple concept, maybe it's been discussed already? Seems like the sodium was main focus of conversation, but discussing other points can be fruitful, also.
Penhead, they said looking into pricing for arx04 and govt is providing funding so maybe they start at $20 for military. It could be higher based on pricing study they are doing. You said yourself it is cheap, and for ER they should get more. Zalviso, she said it was non-placebo controlled maybe size of P2 or 3. If it were too pricey then don't run it till after 04 is approved or get a partner (they indicated that they could handle with current cash on hand). The second ARX-04 Phase 3 is 40 patients.
I like this, you can send IR a message at the website, see if they address it and make sure they know shareholders are interested.
Thanks for the update, shares seem light and airy in this IBB gravity force. VRX getting creamed, and our uncut gem is holding up nice. Mrs. Murphy needs to put away all the Mad Dog 20/20 to get in the trial. Do they have that in England?
That's possible, I can imagine it gaining support level in mid-20's once busting through 20's. Anything is possible, it may take some time, if all is good with news could see 30 to mid-30's. We have to see how this ZSPH saga goes, may be room for both and ZSPH has to get through approval first as some have discussed. The labeling warning here is not too bad and restriction time could be shortened pending study results.