I own this stock way higher than the current PPS (prior to the negative voting) so I'm down 78%....do I sell all my 14K shares or wait for the study to finalize in 2017? Any advise here would be appreciative.
Only way to go is UP from here....g/l all.
LMAO, more to come in the next few days...see you back @ 2.01. That GAP sure is a steep back down the runway....
DSCO will open down @ 2.66 and have a intraday LOW @ 2.22 before it closes @ 2.37. This GAP must be filled and tomorrow is just a start of things to come....dumb newbies.
Looks like somebody didn't do their homework...look at the last time DSCO had a major gap $3.74 to $5.25 (FDA approval of Surfaxin). What did the stock do? It sure gapped up 50% and later ended the day at a measly 35%...sounds familiar like Friday? What did it do the next 4-6 sessions...IT CONTINUED TO GO DOWN!!! In fact, after 1month, it was backed down pre-FDA prices....
You will all lose your shirt on this one by going long....watch and learn newbies.
DSCO will see $2.00 before it sees $3 again in the short-term....gap needs to be filled and this pop will sure fizzle starting Monday.
I have watched this stock like a hawk over the past year and haven't seen it trade so wildly...makes me think a major pending news is about to hit the wires. Don't be surprised if there was a T2 halt during trading....eom
CTIC up 10% pre-market to $1.79...should've, could've, would've waited to sell today....arhhhhhh. Should I buy back in at market open and this turd?
Highest recorded close in 2013 was $1.63 and if CTIC can break that with volume...WATCH OUT!!!! It needs to fill a huge gap between now and $2.04 (just prior to the last $60M offering annoucement) so I think the recent uptrend is setting it for that.
IMHO - CTIC will be north of $3 after the upcoming NICE Committee annoucement and the pending partnership agreement (ex-US). Don't believe me? Why did only CTIC do a $15 private placement? Duh...they are getting really close to solidifying a deal.
Sentiment: Strong Buy