it took me a few days to recover from our friend balzac saying he had another board alias
that shook my zix foundation
but lets move on
spurr is speaking on 10/17
Vegas Odds say he will hack 1249 times during his presentation
I think that is absurdly high
I think the real number is much closer to 1200
nekkid, what is your take?
the involved officials are currently not disclosing the quarantined patient's recent travel history at this time
they say its out of protection of his privacy rights
given the absurdity of that answer, I would keep an eye on this one
I am not kidding
"Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital"
after reading this article, I think the odds of other folks being infected in texas is high
1. at Leerink event, CEO confirmed that 4th biopsy is moving forward and 4th biop data will be included in NDA review materials for FDA, even if not ready when NDA initially submitted. I continue to believe that strong 4th biop data will be a material risk off event in market perception (and IMO, in reality), in terms of FDA AA prospects
2. CEO explanation at Leerink event of the dystrophin data partnership is really about was very helpful, and provided great insight into what may have been troubling the FDA (AND hoffman) about prior data. why he did not explain this sooner is a mystery to me ... but I am more confident now that I understand what the issues were, and more importantly, that srpt has addressed same
3. at fox interview, CEO said srpt has been in "constant" discussions (he said "negotiations") with fed DOD and FDA relating to ebola. this is encouraging in terms of gauging srpt prospects for having a significant "platform validation event" via the ebola crisis.
1 and 2 are megla major in my view
I was particularly comforted when he actually said the following:
"there has been no delay since the last delay"
I would double his option award on that priceless gem
the allocation of shares is not yet disclosed
CG will not be getting all of them
but he surely will be given a substantial amount of them
what remains to be seen is whether the stock will be issued in part as grants, or all as warrants
the comp plan permits both
I continue to be convinced the rush to get it out off the 9/24 price blend was purposeful, as CG feared a price spike off ebola news would induce board to reprice max share price
as in 100% convinced
he has done an excellent/outstanding/admirable job focussing on himself and his interests in the last 4 months
I have an answer
I direct you to the S-8 filed tonight, off the regular hours closing price (what a coincidence!)
personal greed IS the most basic of human emotions
it was written across his forehead when he spoke today
AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY
that me and star are the same person was ascertained 24 months ago
get current with the program
Founder, StarSimp Enterprise, going where no man has gone before
could somebody please direct me to a single public comment made today by a single person in a single public company in the ebola space, besides the srpt CEO?
I seem to be having a hard time finding any?
oh, another thing
does tkmr have any manufacturing limitations? did its CEO forget to say this today, or was he too smart to say it?
anybody with 1/100000000000000000th of a brain knows why
why did the CEO behave the way he did today?
I do not want him to misrepresent ANYTHING
I want him to be smart and act like a savvy CEO would act
he has no clue what the government will now do in terms of inducing companies to ramp
he should have shut his mouth, LIKE ALL THE OTHER CEO'S DID, after the news
there is a time to discuss details
TODAY WAS NOT THE DAY
he is a dope
trust me on this ...
I SWEAR I knew it
in watching the srpt' CEO behavior of late, I kept thinking, he is getting ready for another round of stock grants!
when I watched him in CNBC, I SWEAR I could feel it coming
did anybody see what was filed tonight?
a new S-8 for 640,000 shares under the 2014 employee stock option plan
THIS CEO DOES NOT WANT THIS STOCK RUNNING UP A THIN RED PENNY RIGHT NOW
I flllucccccking new it
this CEO has proven to me beyond any doubt now, that he is generally clueless about market forces
he should have never been on CNBC today
and if he had to be he should have said two things, and ONLY two things:
1. based on our primate testing and related human safety trials, we believe our ebola drug is safe and could be successfully used to fight this terrible ebola epidemic
2. how quickly and effectively we could be of help, is directly related to how quickly and to what magnitude our government would renew its prior ebola efforts with our company. Until we know that, I cannot conjecture on the timing or scope of our ability
instead, he did literally the opposite
I know he is losing support
the latest press (within the hour) now says our gov is considering using an experimental drug to treat the texas patient
which one is not mentioned
rumor is that tkmr is literally out of drug for the moment
seems to me srpt has a chance to be that provider
we shall see
if so, that news would trump the CEO's stupidity
but absent that, he killed the rally, for no good reason
srpt traded 525k shares
plot cnbc interview against AH chart
CEO killed the rally
this is not a guess
and what makes it unacceptable to me is that VOLUNTEERED the confusion
and that is ridiculous
the srpt ship is not sailing straight
IMO, we have had REPEATED signs the last 4 months of management confusion
he's a cub scout on certain key issues
I personally think its 50/50 that it ends badly for him if he is not more careful
and sooner than later
after what I have witnessed today, I cannot draw any other conclusion
srpt's ebola mouthpiece makes specific comments directly quoted in an article published today
and then now, chris contradicts almost ALL of what he said
its ridiculous, and reminds me of the cso nonsense