I do not think he releases either recount or b4 unless he has too
and at this point, catering to the fda and avoiding any appearance of using media/activists to pressure fda may be the best course of action
we need to remember those prophetic words spoken by woodcock during that public interview when she said, with essentially no veil, that using Congress and the media to deal with the fda staff is a very bad idea
remember that? ... what a signal that turned out to be ...
if you listen to the ceo's public comments you have your answer to that question
somewhere between between immediately after data received, and never
he was quite clear on this
its that BofAM had something positive to say about the 168 wk data
that is causing some shorts to close out this am
if the stock was 20 this might not happen
but in the 12s, I am sure the shorts are nervous
as we know, piney has conditioned our impending betrothment on public release of reread and b4, and worse yet, continues to save herself for marriage
so, with exception of ordering my best man, johnny87778's chartreuse with lavender sideways stripes tux, I currently have absolutely nothing to do but think about sprt
we know there will be pre NDA meeting between fda and srpt at some point sooooon
will srpt have reread and/or b4 data by day of meeting?
the ceo has been exactingly perfectly completely confusing on how and when company will publicly disclose reread and/or b4 ... its one of his gifts
will lawyers allow him to withhold public release of that data pending submission to fda? and then how much longer thereafter? long enough to give fda a moment or two at least initially review it?
personally, I do not understand how it would not be material non public info which should be timely released, but I have seen worse here, so who knows for sure
the ceo currently says company "on track" for "mid 2015" NDA submission
although totality of his words on this topic prove out that "mid 2015" actually means as far out as August 31, he has still avoided directly saying this for every obvious reason
1. I hope the lawyers let the company keep a lid on the reread and b4, INCLUDING NO INFO TO TRIAL PARENTS, until AFTER the data is given to the FDA. I say this because the stock price has already been wrecked, so why not fully cater at this point to trying to keep the FDA happy and not feeling like the company is once again trying to use the media to pressure the FDA? and the only way to even attempt to keep the info non public pending FDA receipt and time to at least look at, is to make sure the parents do not get it either, because there will be a megla plethora of investors trying to get it from the parents ...
2. I hope the cep does not blow the "mid 2015" filing timeline due to company fault, cuz if so, I truly think his number will be up.
given the outstanding effort by the trial patients and their parents to have 11 boys in the 4th biop ...
IMO, the results of the 4th biop are now actually more important than the reread, and likely much more important
the reread is frought with vagaries nobody wants to talk about
you have to not just recount, you have to duplicate the environment around the recount, bla bla bla for it to be apples to apples
the 4th biop has none of these vagaries, AND IS BRAND NEW ON THE ACTUAL TRIAL BOYS AT THIS TIME
I am long and I am nervous about the 4th biop and I know it needs to be good
if I was short, I would be terrified of it, because the stock could return to its koolaid stage, immediately, if the 4th biop is strong
and for at least a few of the boys, I cannot comprehend how it could not be
I apologize to the board for this off topic intrusion!
the company made a filing on February 2 which showed his 25000 purchased shares and 1,300,000 awarded options
well then I have a question
if you are waiting for a higher price to short, does that mean $2 was not a good price to short at?
this mullet is so confused
cant you mullets spell?!
you say nekkid and ghuzz are the same person
BUT THEY ARE SPELLED DIFFERENTLY!
I hope this finally puts an end to this
I think we just got some great, and some disturbing, news
great: 11 trial boys are in 4th biop, which will materially lend credibility to the influence of the results on the fda (um, and we need those results to be good)
disturbing: srpt participated with the fed in the senseless killing to two innocent monkeys on the srpt ebola drug that is DOA
like life in general, we have to take the bad with the good
11 boys in 4th biop
that is incredible beyond words and lends such credibility to the results (good or bad ...)
it appears the only boy out was the one with previous general anesthesia issues
no hep c update to follow on to yesterday's ebola update
radio silence could be here for a while pending pre nda meeting
no, I got up at 4 am and it only took 3 hours
there is a certain comedy to the ebola thing
ceo publicly screams out that he has drug available for use
durg does not get used by one person
ceo now appears at a viral conference and states that no investors care about ebola and thus neither does he
next day fed issues update on small srpt ebola test
srpt issues no pr on it, likely because ceo thinks he is making point that investors do not care
while we have dmd downtime, this chain of ebola events seems quite humorous to me
and I will say it again
we now need a hep c update!
"Huffington Post February 10, 2015 Experimental Ebola Drug From Sarepta Protects 75 Percent Of Monkeys In Study"
I believe that like the Srpt CEO, HP has now committed a crime against nature itself, by linking srpt to ebola in any way in a new article
its shameless and shameful, and I am embarrassed to be alive on Planet Earth at this moment
but the srpt pr that does not exist reads quite well on this
I have researched this situation and I now have concluded this is happening to you because you keep using the word "ebola" in certain of your srpt postings
Yahoo has determined that the usage of such word in connection with srpt is a crime against nature
don't take it personally
I do not know if either the d recount or 4th biop results will be released
notwithstanding mindless claims to the contrary, the ceo has publicly stated that he is not sure if that data would be independently released, as opposed to just being included in the NDA
but if that data is released, I believe it will move the stock moderately to materially, from current levels, up or down, depending upon what the data shows
in other words, I do not think the market will yawn at that data