Absolutely on point. Uncertainty breeds fear. While it might be great news long term, short term it is unsettling. A statement today would calm nerves, but for sure we're taking a short term hit.
I'd be upset at the down day, except for the fact that the article by Adam is so lame. To equate the "delay" in a decision as to be a basis for bad news is ridiculous. Government agencies have no time line. I feel better about NWBO prospects knowing that this is the best shorts could summon.
No question about that. Linda's presentation was taken literally to counting days. It's now more than two weeks and the sky is falling. Governmental agencies don't have calendars...they get to it..when they get to it..if they want to get to it.
Hard to believe. Shareholders are no better off or more informed with Delta Dental ownership than Alticor's stewardship. There has to be some news with their rollout? Just like the good 'ol days... 31-34 cents and now zero volume. We used to get at least 100 shares traded.
Great thought and nice hope, but I think they usually get in well in advance. I think if they were buyers, they would have participated in the last offering.
Doesn't appear that the change in ownership and the new board members have brought anymore information to shareholders. Are there any sales? Is the roll-out in effect? Nothing seems to change....
I seem to recall that during a conference call in the third quarter, the company idicated they would complete a partnership or licensing agreement for Europe or Asia in the first quarter of 2014. Does anyone remember that? Last Wednesday, SNTA spiked up with a significant block of shares and then the volume died. Thought that might have been the start, but alas not to be.
It appeared on Wednesday that it was about to happen as the volume exploded mid-day and we had a significant upward move. It was big blocks but not sustained and the totally volume wasn't significantly excessive. Seems like a licensing agreement for Asia/Europe is in the near future especially from company's previous pronouncements and hiring of a major senior exec. Patience.......hopefully after the market improves.
Breakout day with best volume upward in many moons and huge upswing. Then breaks through $6 in AH. Now all we need is significant announcement premarket Monday and we could see a number that could make a real impact. If I had short position, this weekend could seem awfully long
First time in 2 years that it appears that longs were able to fend off short challlenge Very promising that with Nasdaq down big, we were up albeit only 0.02. Watched all day as shorts couldn't keep us down. Now for a partnership or licensing deal and away we go.
What better time to start the climb upward and take advantage of a potential short squeeze than New Year's Eve. Most people are off or away and trading stocks isn't paramount. For the past week, significant upward movement and a very strong close, preceded by a major announcement of a Senior Mgmt hiring who specializes in partnerships and licensing agreements. Now add any modicum of positive news..interim data or licensing deal or partnership and early 2014 could make up for the disappoint of Q4, 2013
Being in SNTA and watching it daily is dangerous to one's health. It would appear that the shorts are back, as the only reasonable explanation as to why this is not only NOT going up, but getting killed downward. I think the best advice is to go away and look at in February. I wonder when Bruce and Co. mount their attack?
The Thursday PR release seemed to be as good as any long could have hoped for. However we have nothing to show for. Why? Still going to hold but what does Snta have to report to get us to at least a respectable price, forget about the "triple bagger".