tiny, probably insignificant morsel on teva's heaping plate right now. cvm a $1 stock and their yahoo message board at each others throat. Not something to move the needle for teva. IMO
Good discussion you guys! A couple of thoughts: Mylan is a stretch, I agree. The bump up on this merger has already disappeared and Teva down 4.5 % in Israel Sunday according to bloomberg. So we are back to negative sentiment over copaxone patent expiration as we have been for years. And it is no longer as "baked in" as it was at $50 ps. And a generic has now been approved.
But what if teva undercut the generic versions price for the 20ml dose or matched price, kept the 40ml price reasonable, and maintained market share at a slightly lower margin.
Then made an acquisition or two ( ATRS) that is not adversarial, win/win.
I agree earning should be great. I am looking to buy more on any overreaction. GLTA
Would appreciate some input from the board on where we are headed. Still holding full position long and very happy with recent action, of course. I'm feeling like this could be a long time hold now and not a game of chicken. But I have held and traded this stock for years with only recent success. Some of the issues- copaxone patent, m&a done right, vision of revised bod and cfo, selling assets, possible divy increase. Am I seeing a company that will produce long term results or a selling opportunity. Spammers need not respond. GLTA
It could have gone either way and still can. You did what you thought was best, thoughful, and you were forthright with your posts. I appreciate it. I am still holding 1650 shares long and may regret not selling all or some yesterday. I was trading the swing in the $50-$60 range for a few $, but I can't see what the next range will be. Bottom deserves kudos for his unflagging support of teva. GLTA
may break down soon. Good volume, M&A rumors, company seemingly on tract. Even the spammers are back talking to themselves. Life is good for us teva longs for a change. At what point does the board think we should take some profits? Clapper could have bought a strider van for the kibbutz if he had just listened to mother T. Glta
now barron's talking up teva/mylan rumor. Stock is up again with bad tape. some body believes in this. If it does not materialize could be a sell-off. And if it does $65-70?
what should we do now? I may trim a little but am waiting to see if an upcoming event is responsible for recent run-up. Somebody thinks or knows something is up. Any speculation board? GLTA
very happy with price action today. High $60.40, close at $60 on a bad tape. WILL drop but I'm hopeful for a new trading range 58-63. To early to tell. GLTA
first time it closed above $60 since march 2010. wonder why now. Acquisition of mylan rumor seems to have started this. That happening seems a stretch to me but something is brewing. Remember after the pfizer rumor it gave back gains in after hours. I don't care what it is, giddy-up. GLTA