because we are at bottom end of range imo. Better to swing trade a couple hundred shares and sell maybe $1.50- $2 up over and over again but hold a good long position unless company somehow craters. I'm surprised that we got down around $49.50 the other day. I missed it cause I put my buy order in at $49.35. Would have sold that small buy at $51.35.
Target for long position... $80. GLTA
I bought more, clap, @$51.25 Friday. Since you sold I have kept all of my position except 200 shares of my sons college fund that I sold at $69ish last fall. Have also been swing trading the low end of the range since you sold, for pocket money and collecting the divy.
I grew to like you and your honest posts but you have missed out on this one.GLTA
That is the question. How can we get any insight as to what is going on? Anybody know? Please post if so.
My gut feeling is that after breaking up the pfizer deal they will be more inclined to let this happen. But we are left out in the dark which is enough to justify this price because of risk. IMO
without knowing the specifics your are asking for I would say the chance of the allergan deal being nixed is part of what is holding the stock back.. The eppipen generic failure is also a factor rightfully weighing on the stock. I'm holding my positions but not backing up the truck. For what little that is worth. GLTA