Just received a call from a principal at Highland. Informed me that TICC has not made any communication yet with Highland and he confirmed that the next legally necessary move would be for TICC to file the revised proxy. Again, even at this early point Highland would appreciate support from shareholders who think (based on news reports of Highlands proposal) - who think that Highland offers the best deal for shareholders - to let express your support to the BOD of TICC. TICC seems very cooperative to file the revised proxy and expresses solidarity with stock holders interests. So, if you have the time and inclination, let the BOD know your views.
I probably will have no other info and this info I've discussed contains nothing that can not be gleaned from various news releases. Thanks. I myself now wait for the soon to come revised filing.
a revised proxy addressing other issues concerning Next Point highland will soon addressed. That's why there has been no word yet about the competing proposal. TICC must go this proscribed route. This from a telephone discussion with a principal at TICC this morning who patiently described the history to date and reasons to change management. I believe I understood all this but I'm a surgeon and not an financial expert. All things discussed were public information already. TICC seems very anxious to do the right thing and the best thing for shareholders and will/must follow the letter of the law. So news soon about a revised proxy.
Voting my 20K shares against BSP and for New Point//Highland.
Perhaps an email of support to Highland would be helpful. I am sure they would be interested if
you have shares and feel the New Point/Highland proposal is in the shareholders interest.