Pat the most important pressure on PPS will be when institutions by in. We are only at 27% because they have strict guide lines on Bio techs. Most won't buy until they mature. Less risk. Inovio progress is going to allow that to happen soon.
It's not about Zika. It's about the INO platform.
If they are successful with Zika multiply that 10 or 20 or more.
Glad to see it fast tracked because of Zika.
I have been waiting 3 years so I can do the rest standing on my head.
sounds like you are scared better get a dog.
your reality is your opinion. seems like you are trying to convince yourself you are right.
My average cost is $2.20. I have waited enough below my cost so it is time I wait above.
Can't agree more. Although this was a screaming buy at .58 it is difficult to add to my position when I already own a boat load At .18. In my opinion we can have a .25 up day in the blink of an eye. Value of this company is now an easy double probably more if gold rises.
That selling price was in line with what I thought it would be. Think about 2nd quarter gold price the high selling price in the 1st quarter will now be the low selling price in the 2nd.
Add in reduced overhead. we are in good shape.
I was not planning on selling at $11 so not that big a deal.
A sell off was inevitable but we will be back up before you know it.
the big buyers are yet to join the party.
This is what happens to news driven stocks.
Go back to Feb. and read the posts when the stock was at .16 per share.
We only had 5 regular posters back then.
#1 Never take anyone's advise on a message board
#2 do you own research
#3 read #1 again
Trading in and out of a Biotech is a joke. you are better off playing black jack.
I have been establishing a position in this stock for 2 1/2 Years. Buying at $11, $9 , $8 and $6 accumulating more shares the lower we went. This is just the beginning sure a lot of us could have taken profits but if you are selling now you shouldn't have bought a biotech in the first place.
Sam is welcome to join our party. I own a lot more than Sam at a much lower cost. I like it when people smarter then I buy in after I have my position, just another indication we are moving above $1 on the next leg up. anyone know what Sam's total holdings are?
This is not a widely followed stock. To small
the big buyers are resting the price in other words they stopped buying in order to let the price settle down.
This is hard to do with other companies because they have too many players trying to get in. We will see another spike only a matter of time, which I have plenty of.
Market cap is still only 200 million. not a whole lot of sellers out there.
Now that the landscape gas changed I can't see selling any of my shares for the foreseeable future.
considering I am up north of 300% that's a crazy statement
With the current buying pressure I see no end to this Rally until we reach $1.50.
Big players are trying to establish a position in this company. No body is selling because they Know the share price is still way low. This is the advantage of owning a stock that was left for dead.