wrong...momentum has changed. gap needs to fill at 5.50. This is headed lower mark my words......overall market is selling off. IMHO
maybe 8.50 again but 6.50 would be ridiculous. Overall market is going to pullback from here.....so it will feel alot of pressure. I am hedged but will sell if stock cannot hold this area of support. market is going down after so much Fed intervention. spy puts and gold are a a way play with non-correlated assets.
Dell. you need to wake up. short term this is going to feel some pressure. Momentum has changed. Protect yourself. Period. Stop pumping.
due for a bounce. covered on my short calls....will look to sell more on any bounce we get. 8.50 is doable given the news. still long but mostly hedged.
Understand. Anything posted on a message board is.....well to be taken with a grain of salt. In the meantime the stock looks headed to 5.50
Might have a short term bottom and a bounce but in my opinion the bottom is still not in. Momentum favors 9.5 which will probably get hit assuming a bankruptcy in PREPA and overall market selloff. I bought some additional protection just in case. Nov 10 strike puts. GLTA
logic is very much at play here. Tutes are collecting large premiums as they wait for this company to start producing again. Might as well join them . If long sell calls. if you want to be long next year at 11 sell puts. simple
all we need is a market selloff and it will hit that level 9.50. lots of tutes would be buying it at that level. I have 50% in cash right now. expect a selloff in the markets to happen during the remaining summer. Hope I am wrong because I was doing so well till MBI starting dropping.
Yes that is the downside. but baring a buyout in the next 4 months. the stock price is not going above 14 bucks.. chart looks horrible and the market is likely to correct in the next two months. Just my opinion.
Dell this will not rise above 15 bucks by November. Mark this post!
with a buyout maybe by AGO but this is stuck between 11 bucks and 15 until then. Write options to generate some income.
The selloff was caused by three factors in my opinion.
1. the negative news on the Credit Suisse Case---taking company much longer than expected and the market was the company to win and now that looks less certain
2. possible loss on PR Muni bond issue. Governor change of stance is bearish for cash strapped MBI
3. Option writers...pinning the stock for the next several months
One or a combination of all caused the recent share slide. This company is not out of the woods yet and they need to begin writing new business soon to appease market participants.....otherwise if the rest of the market starts to sell off this could retrace back to 9 bucks again.
short covering. They made out on the options and forcing this down from the recent highs. Might try and push it back up again. rinse and repeat!