Performance was very bad last quarter. I did sell 80% but at much higher prices. The Gap at 5.50 will be filled as will the upper gaps as long as the company can show an improvement in performance and the volatility returns and interest rates increase. I am realist that the downside is more likely in the short run than the upside. that simple.
It is still headed down and needs to prove it can make money without burning cash. A very difficult environment for it to operate but that is not excuse. HOpefully volitility resumes and the company can make money again. 5.50 is coming.
stock is headed to 8.50. glad I bought protection. No ROA and ROE equals a stalled stock price coupled with PREPA uncertainty equals more downward pressure.
only a 1 dollar left before I start adding to longs. good value here but the cheap can get cheaper and this is not done yet IMHO
path of least resistance is the lower trendline that is at 8.25. long term this company will be fine...has plenty of reserves....unless something else goes wrong.
wrong...momentum has changed. gap needs to fill at 5.50. This is headed lower mark my words......overall market is selling off. IMHO
maybe 8.50 again but 6.50 would be ridiculous. Overall market is going to pullback from here.....so it will feel alot of pressure. I am hedged but will sell if stock cannot hold this area of support. market is going down after so much Fed intervention. spy puts and gold are a a way play with non-correlated assets.
Dell. you need to wake up. short term this is going to feel some pressure. Momentum has changed. Protect yourself. Period. Stop pumping.
due for a bounce. covered on my short calls....will look to sell more on any bounce we get. 8.50 is doable given the news. still long but mostly hedged.
Understand. Anything posted on a message board is.....well to be taken with a grain of salt. In the meantime the stock looks headed to 5.50
Might have a short term bottom and a bounce but in my opinion the bottom is still not in. Momentum favors 9.5 which will probably get hit assuming a bankruptcy in PREPA and overall market selloff. I bought some additional protection just in case. Nov 10 strike puts. GLTA
logic is very much at play here. Tutes are collecting large premiums as they wait for this company to start producing again. Might as well join them . If long sell calls. if you want to be long next year at 11 sell puts. simple
all we need is a market selloff and it will hit that level 9.50. lots of tutes would be buying it at that level. I have 50% in cash right now. expect a selloff in the markets to happen during the remaining summer. Hope I am wrong because I was doing so well till MBI starting dropping.