After the nonsense jump on monday I bought puts thinking I could make a quick buck on the drift back down. Then I remembered the holiday and low volume for the rest of the week and it was too late. wasted my money.\
The manipulators can move it where ever they want in this atmosphere, and that will probably be right at the strike that has the highest open interest.
If he discovered oil, that would be a negative. It could lead to actual profits and then expectations and then valuation comparable to peers.
I did analysis on acetaminophen thirty-seven years ago.
Still do not like it. For it to stay on the market we need a tolerance test that people can get. something that will predict a negative reaction or not.
Been a cheesehead for 50 years, but I picked the Leon's just before kickoff.
There is a malaise in the Bay.
Before that I picked ZGNX
Khalil, I hope you followed jb's advice. Take the 60 dollar profit now while you can.
North America is approaching an oil glut, so in time the market will react by dumping oil trusts as the prospective distributions drop.
My ignore list exceeds the remainder.
The topics page now shows only three legit posts.
Me too. I sold some assets and waiting for it to touch 2.5.
The shorters have shown me this year that they can run an issue down for weeks.
I don't know how they do it profitably.
I would never engage in such folly, but I am impressed with the shorts and what they can accomplish with destroying market cap in a good company.
You will have to hold through ex dividend day. For that you will have to look it up yourself. If I knew off hand I would say. But it is your question so you should do the little bit of effort to easily answer your q.
the lower it goes, the more value on the puts.
If you are talking about buying puts in feb, that is a quarter from now and the discussion changes depending on behavior.
If it goes to 2.50 before feb, I am buying calls.
I was holding out for the eventual drift below the special price, 225, but it looks like the wholesalers are holding.
Usually the wholesalers dump it into the market immediately,and the price drifts below the offering.
It is probably now or never.
By holding out, I am now paying 20% more than if I had bought on opening day.
Guess I will sell some ALKS, took a good profit, and put in the zogge. Which one is a likely triple in the next year?
I rejected the calls and sort of sorry, but I did buy 7.5 puts today.
Good call by the way.
what else are you looking at these days?