Hercules was certainly a player in the negotiations. As the primary debt holder, they want to get what they can....$35 million is better than nothing.
At this point, people should be trading this only for the heck of it. You can make a bit of cash, lose a bit of cash...just don't take it seriously.
Dividend showed up on the 25th. Minimal price change today. Looks like it will have little impact.
From what I can tell, HTGC is first in line creditor for whatever OCZ can get in bankruptcy. HTGC made at least a $10 million loan to OCZ and OCZ's current market cap is $10 million. HTGC is going to take a hit but I can't imagine it will be too significant.
I suppose tomorrow's open will tell us more.
It is a bit baffling. I suppose one could check previous 10-Qs to see what is missing. I'm trying to think of what financial information for a public company should be confidential.
Speaking for myself, I sold because the drug that was to be the cornerstone of Z's future didn't make it through Phase 2. I don't think Z did anything out of the ordinary. They did what uncountable drug companies have done in the past...tried to create a drug and failed. Z lost, investors lost... Time to move on. The other option is to hold on and wait for Z944 but that's years away...and Z's current success rate isn't that great, as you know.
Just for the record, a +70% drop is not "a little".
I miss the good ol' days when longs, including me, would gather here in anticipation of Z160 created wealth. I also miss the lost thousands of dollars. I'm not sure if I learned any lessons but it was an interesting ride. It's interesting that I'm seeing some familiar names still on the board....diehards!
I put in a limit order of .51 and got it at .35...then commission. So 100 shares at .43. Well worth it!
(Soon to be worth.....0?)
This dog has been lingering in my portfolio for quite a while. I was holding 5000 shares and decided to buy 100 shares today to get my reverse split numbers to a round 10. Tony won't dare mess with me!
I've already decided that I've lost everything on AOBI so I'm going to stick it out to the bitter end. With little institutional ownership and only a handful of individual stockholders left, there is little that can be done that makes sense financially.
In the morning there was a quick rise in price then the floor opened up. Just looking over the volume and the volume of trades makes me wonder if some automatic triggers were activated. The report and news just doesn't seem to justify a 9% drop...so I bought more. We'll see how that works out.
Nice little bump in the dividend too. I'm not seeing any after market activity but one would expect a nice increase in share price tomorrow.