I've run into that in the past. The only thing I could figure is that all of the sell orders were for smaller blocks of shares. Everyone else is selling 1K or 5K blocks so your order can't be filled. Just a theory.....
Personally, I voted no just to be a thorn in the side of management....not that 10K votes is much of a thorn. Keeping AOBI public would probably be in the best interests of current shareholders not named Tony.
The current intent of AOBI is to take themselves private. Not sure how that will work out for people like myself who are holding 20 shares after the reverse...if it happens. At this point, I'm with wirelesstechchen. Hold on and hope for the best. I see glimmers of hope...but only glimmers.
I'm assuming the reverse split value will be 501 times the market price at the time of the split. At the moment, AOBI is at .15 per share. If it were to occur right now, the price would be $75.15 per share.
From what I can tell, you'll get 14 shares (14 X 501) and then bought out for the remaining 486 shares at .50 per share...$243. Please feel free to double then triple check the math.
I found there website, if that's what you are talking about. Looks like a complete site with a large product line. Not ready to purchase their "UrinStopper Capsule" but it's good to see AOBO actually marketing (and perhaps selling) products.
Also, check them out on Facebook! Really.
If AOBI is going to offer .50 a share, why aren't we buying thousands of shares at .13? Where did the .50 number come from?
Tony and his crew own 24% of the stock. The other 76% is probably so scattered about that it would be a massive struggle to consolidate opposition. If all of us on this board pooled together our shares, we could put together.....1%? 2%? The dye is cast...and my 10K shares are about to become 20 shares.
I'm with whyaduck. I'm intrigued and entertained by the stocks upward movement and have hope for the future. Unfortunately, I've also been "excited" by AOBI and ZLCS and they both crushed my hopes and dreams. Just can't believe that every stock I buy doesn't go up, up, UP!