I can't find a thing. I went to the company website and I was "forbidden" to access Investor Relations and News. Nothing with the SEC so far.
I see your logic and some of it I understand. My problem is that management has been less than forthcoming in the for quite a while. These are the same guys who couldn't get their books straight for the last few years. Either they were being sneaky or inept. What would you conclude?
Having said that, I'm long with this dog. I've already lost some ridiculous percentage on AOBI....might as well ride it out.
Losing 33 percent is a bummer but we can expect a bit of volatility from "small" biotechs. One of the frustrating things is that it seems like there is no reason for the ups and downs. There hasn't been any news from Aradigm for weeks with the exception of the earning report...which wasn't that great. This is going to be a long and bumpy ride but I'm staying in...for better or worse.
If it was going back to the teens, one would think that today's earning report would push it down. The report wasn't great but not bad enough to crush the company value. No Phase 2 or Phase 3 reports scheduled in the near future. Doubt anyone will come in and buy it up. Should be relatively boring for a while.
I like how the exec bonuses were tucked into the middle of the higher costs....
The net loss for the year ended December 31, 2013 was $21.6 million, or $0.06 per share, compared with a net loss of $ 8.2 million, or $0.04 per share, in 2012. The increase in the net loss resulted primarily from the $15.9 million non- cash collaboration arrangement acquisition cost, higher operating expenses due to the expenses associated with the 9 month inhalation dog study which started in October 2012, the preparation costs associated with the Pulmaquin Phase 3 trials, higher legal expenses and bonus expenses for executives related to the Grifols collaboration offset by collaboration revenue from the Grifols collaboration due to the reimbursement of Pulmaquin project-related costs.
I've run into that in the past. The only thing I could figure is that all of the sell orders were for smaller blocks of shares. Everyone else is selling 1K or 5K blocks so your order can't be filled. Just a theory.....
Personally, I voted no just to be a thorn in the side of management....not that 10K votes is much of a thorn. Keeping AOBI public would probably be in the best interests of current shareholders not named Tony.
The current intent of AOBI is to take themselves private. Not sure how that will work out for people like myself who are holding 20 shares after the reverse...if it happens. At this point, I'm with wirelesstechchen. Hold on and hope for the best. I see glimmers of hope...but only glimmers.
I'm assuming the reverse split value will be 501 times the market price at the time of the split. At the moment, AOBI is at .15 per share. If it were to occur right now, the price would be $75.15 per share.
From what I can tell, you'll get 14 shares (14 X 501) and then bought out for the remaining 486 shares at .50 per share...$243. Please feel free to double then triple check the math.
I found there website, if that's what you are talking about. Looks like a complete site with a large product line. Not ready to purchase their "UrinStopper Capsule" but it's good to see AOBO actually marketing (and perhaps selling) products.
Also, check them out on Facebook! Really.