I thought they are won't be entitled to those royalties soon. Must be bec of Herceptin patent expiring, but Kadcyla royalties not affected?
Mmm, not really. I got bored and sold sub2. The virus vaccines may work but I don't think they will go well with patients with all those needles. There are less painful alternatives. I will closely watch the cancer vaccines though. Pain is a small thing to cancer patients. 10M is not a very strong vote of confidence there, and at 500M market cap, I think it is already overpriced.
Now, they seem to be intent on pumping ADXS for an anticipated offering. I added post-rev split actually, so I lowered my average and made money on those, although I sold them too soon. I'll sell more if it goes over 6.
I had imuc and pozn at one point. I didn't expect pozn drugs to sell that well after approval, but mgmt seems to be doing everything right.
I sold most of my ADXS too soon and got some profit. Only have 1000 shares left to wait for the walk down back to $3 at which point I'll add again. I feel the ADXS science is a little big slow and on the not too aggressive side, but I still believe the technology should work. Incidentally, INO also has an HPV vaccine. Chuck, if you're snooping, go check out ADXS and let us know what you think.
I also have some PLX. I figure it has very little downside at current price, but upside would come with clinical results at EOY or early 2014, or the buyer that they have been waiting for. If the market doesn't turn, PLX would probably start climbing up by Oct or Nov. It seems to have been walked down and kept down for a while now so I bought some. Now, that reminds me of my failed AFFY not moving up and slowly declining until the drug withdrawal was announced. I kept averaging down on that AFFY and almost got wiped out. I hope carrots will be good for me.
PLX offering 60M convertible notes. That may explain the lack of movement. Taken negatively after market - a sign that no buyer is lined up, nor a partner; but will hopefully go up tomorrow because they won't have to do a public offering. It's always tough to predict which way SP will go with this kind of news.
Isonep is all in one. Are you buying their IPO? Probably good for an event play since it might give good results with anti-VEGF. How come they don't have a big pharma partner aside from Novo? Isn't there another company working on an anti-PDGF?
I sold VPHM when their HALO partnered subq version of Cinryze was stopped because Cinryze is going off patent soon. I don't understand the buyout.
ph1 shouldn't cost more than 2 VP salaries. Try them on patients who don't have alternatives to know tox and efficacy right away. Chuck should be able to fund the ph1.
I added a bunch of Oct 7.50 options when they were really cheap. They are still cheap and maybe less risky, and offer less downside, with equal upside, than the shares. IMO
Crapoid! I started selling 50% of my holdings to get tax losses, but was planning to buy back those same shares in the 3s. Now, my plan is all messed up!
And after I read the PR, approval also in Japan, with 5M milestone payment. It's only CHMP, not yet EU so Roche doesn't get to sell in EU yet, but Japan is huge.
Don't worry about competition for investment dollars of little people like us. A good company is a good company and us bloggers don't really move the pps. It's the institutional owners that move the pps.
Anyway, what other btech companies do you like?
I sold the Sept 5 calls and some of the 7.5s last Tues for some profit. I still have Oct 7.50 calls that's also making me money. Let's see where this baby goes next week. I might sell some of my Oct 7.50 calls for some profit. Share the pain...or the gain.