I'd like to ask about the Quebec mine, and like Sunny it's a multiple question.
1. Who are you talking to regarding financing the new mine, and is CANARC going to try and go it alone without a partner?
2. What type of terms are you looking for?
3. Are we still in a positive position to purchase the mine?
4. Has the price of the mine come down since you first began negotiations?
5. Does CANARC have a deadline from the bank to make an offer?
6. What timeframes are you looking at?
Thank TY. Let's get er done!
Overall tone was extremely positive. Great strides at El Cubo. Cash costs coming down. Currently profitable, but still a bit of a drag. I'm going to relisten to the replay this afternoon and will try and recap if no one else does.
Get off the board Ag. Who made you the Board steward. The one's you criticize here post their opinions and are much more CANARC related than your candle posts. I'd MUCH rather read Ty and Sunny's post that your dribble.
You obviously haven't been involved in many negotiations AG. When you get sour on a stock, like you obviously are, it's best to sell. Sunny's one of the few "real" guys here. The Chinese family that they were, and still are, negotiating with happens to be one of the wealthiest in China. So yes, I would say they are well funded. The strong stay the course. The weak #$%$ on themselves. In this case lite beer #$%$.