Here are some thoughts:
1) Wall Street 's goal is to make money through whatever means possible. There are thousands of people who work in Wall Street whose only motivation is to make money. never assume Wall Street is there to reward successful companies, that are managed well. If WS believes they can make money by pumping/dumping stocks normally non-worthy of investment they will do it. This is the reason why so often stocks will move in illogical ways. Extreme selling in bear markets and extreme buying in bull markets.
2) People who make the decisions in top Wall Street firms are handful of people. When these people sit and decide which companies to reward by buying their shares, it is pretty much it, no retail investor can have any impact on the final stock price.
3) Now the main question is why these handful Wall Street exec's decide to support some companies and not others. Could they have an ulterior motive such as favoring CEO's/upper management with the same ethnicity/religion as themselves?
4) Is Wall Street in the midst of creating another bubble, which is to be burst when convenient for them, meaning enough retail (401K and pension funds included) are sucked in.?
5) Is the reason for rally the huge amounts of US dollars repatriated from outside the country due to low oil prices? They had to bring the excess dollars here to avoid a crash in dollar due to low demand caused by low oil prices. So, they may have decided to park billions of dollars in select few Wall Street friendly companies for the time being during the oil glut.
Otherwise they would go bankrupt tomorrow. Basic ally they are bankrolling Bezos with American working classes' 401K and pension savings so he can spend away the money.
to swindle the average investors and the pension.401K funds. Because these funds can only buy stocks, the idea is sell to these funds at very high prices and push the prices down later. After they stole trillions from and scare off the average investors from the markets, they took the indices up again. I am pretty sure they are setting the stage for the next crash. Average investors did not benefit from this bull market as much.
This is just unbelievable. history is unfolding in front of our eyes.
3000% increase in 7 years. You would think that Netflix invented a new technology or produced something of value.
so I can short more. This is once in a lifetime opportunity. A company that does not make any profits has about the same market cap as a solid company like Sony that has thousands of high-quality products.
it has the US government and the ruling elite behind it. They want Netflix to expand to other countries so their propaganda movies can reach billions worldwide. And money is not an issue, Federal reserve can print another couple of hundred billions for this operation. Nothing makes sense in these markets.
Netflix is probably losing money by providing almost free streaming but they manage to stay afloat by selling shares. So profit is not important, the only thing that matters is the visibility of the company. For example facebook is a scam company that doe snot produce anything of value but just because of its reputation they were able to raise billions by selling shares. Once the owners make their billions by milking the funds with the help of wall street , the dumping can start.