What would you think if IONAF could actually go up by like 2 cents and HOLD the gain? Best be sitting down because you might become light headed and faint?
BLDP is up 13% pre-market earnings after the close, any ideas on why they will be blowout as the market is anticipating? Nornally, I'd think look for a pull-back and chance to get in around $5 later in the day today is what I would assume. But, clearly this isn't normally? Then AH depends on earnings? If they aren't blowout probably falls sharply?
As for Iona, hahahahahahahaha!!! Now that's a funny one!!!
Best I have now are two that may happen:
[i] PEIX (thanks to Minnie hunter not mouse!) is very volatile and dropped sharply on Friday, if it is pushed down into the 12's I think you can reload (in my case) without worry and ride it into 20's within a couple of months.
[ii] A riskier but potential multi-bagger potential is PVCT (thanks to WSP), also volatile, if it drops into the $1.50's on no news near term, I bet you could get a 2-4 bagger if it looks like BTD approval is somewhat likely at some point. Haven't been following it lately but thinking this might be a target to watch for.
Anyone have anything else that can really burn some turbo boosters?
Will file the annual report 10k around March 21st which will likely cause the stock to pop .10 to .15 and I may take it and probably buy it back later. Stocks with a low float, thinly traded are subject to rapid jumps, and hate to say it usually best to take them.
I thought I just saw it roll onto its other side and it may be trying to stand up?
Never owned END that was WSP. It's now @ 3.55, if it drops to 3.25 should we buy it?
This is a real promising company and am happy to let this ride, well have a runner soon I believe.
Started doing some selling in September then was all out in October late. Did some trading, hit some bit ones, a few stinkers, gained a lot, decided to buy back into IONAF if a certain trade would fill and it did. Actually only 90k so about 55% of what I had, now in CCNI, WYY (near term upside I'm thinking), and IONAF (waiting again?). Just didn't want to continue to trade for a while...
A ten-bagger and the duck's will be eating the good stuff every evening!
A guy on the IV board sandy9, just posted this: "[ Re: Tracking the Knutsen ladies +....
If you have patience , they execute over the next 3 years , people will make lot of money here. Its a 4 to ten bagger longer term. Huntington is important to get the boulder pushed over the mountain so to speak
]" FWIW and just nice to hear someone who's been in for a while thinks this could be a 10 bagger! Wasn't thinking of that really. This guy is also pretty positive on Huntington being bigger than expected with a positive surprise reserves update. Wondering when?
My renter on one side wanted to know if was o.k. to eat a goose egg? I said for sure but I'm too squeamish myself! One goose egg scrambled would equal about half a dozen from the grocery store. I had a renter before that took some out of a nest on the boat dock and put them in the fridge and he ate them and said they were good. I don't know if that makes me hungry or NOT?
P.S. Look at it from the perspective of 150 ducks down on the river, if IONAF goes up by .20, that's 20k for duck daddy and corn for as long as were all around! So, I'd say duck karma equates to at least .20 cents by summer, approximately.
Bought back in yesterday, and today the spread is headed up! Duck Karma is the most powerfull luck around. When you have 300 ducks and geese that you feed, they know that without their duck daddy they are off to Mexico so they bring me good luck in the stock market! I think that's how it works?
25k strong and long, no worries, PT $3 sometime in December of 2014... a good one to hold IMHO.
I'm back in (as mikekosandovich would have put it) 100k @ .4896, right when I was at the fishing the hole with some stink bait, Iona puts out a production update! What are the odds of that? Funny!
Been out for a while letting things settle down. So far I haven't been driven back to the pulpit! hahahahaha!!!
My bid was a bit low, .483 so probably won't fill? But, it moved the spread down... just used an old trick I learned take the bid, divide by the conversion rate, add .004 and sometimes it works, not always.