Read cc, looks relatively positive in terms of deferred revenue, etc, for long term, if management can be believed. However, they have down guided before so still risky. I will just hold
Big companies make failed speculative seed investments all the time. These names don't validate the stock or the issues with growth and subscription model
No reason to sell now, this has been the base thus far. Moreover, price action now is not predictive of down action monday imo, if anything it's bullish to shake weak hands
I know there are a lot of cheerleaders here but realistically this is going to be a loss for almost all of us, question is when we are going to sell it. I will definitely sell before holding one years as the tax implications are more favorable against gains
this may very well be the most delusional board on yahoo, and that is saying a lot. Stock is down 40% from highs earlier in year and down 10% from last week and people act like that's a victory. price does not lie. Growth is valuable and coveted, the lowered guidance here is a huge red flag. I will continue to hold but realistic
looks like bump was just short squeeze and filling gap back to 68 cents, kass was dead on his sell point on this one at 85 c
totally agree, this board seems to be full of very hopeful (almost delusional) proponents of monif, despite large decline in price, decreased guidance, and increased number of shares. Let's wait and see before calling for 400% gains.
agree but my fear was capitulation into reverse split land (40-50 cent range), which still could happen but seems less likely for immediate future. Short interest was 49.7 million shares as of 8/15 which would seem to be around 4-5% float given billion floating shares
I have to admit I had my doubts but he has made good calls here and on twtr. I may not stay in this for the long haul but glad i didn't sell when it looked doomed. Short squeezes can last up to a week like this had late last year.
good points. Seems like company talks itself up a lot, gets lots of hype (look at their media coverage about innovation, etc) but cannot deliver growths/profits (lowered guidance and likely need for hiring co chief). Moreover, the dilution of shares is extreme, given liquidity in debt market (unless they don't think they can pay it back). Questions arise about potential poor management,. We will all have our answers in the next few months. If they continue to slow in growth and/or increase shares, I will exit because it'll end up a reverse split loser long term.
stupid work, didn't have time to watch the ticker and lost chance to sell. That was extremely short lived likely just one hedge covering
dont understand your logic, they could easily be hostile takeover for much less. it's trading at 67 cents,my friend. an aggressive buyer could take out whole company for less than dollar per share. it doesnt matter what the management thinks, it's a publicly traded company and could be strong armed if someone gains majority of shares
so people are thinking someone would buy this for what premium 20%, so 80 cents? most of us would still be losers then. moreover, if someone was going to buy, they would likely have done it or will do soon, given relative price and easy financing, yet no one has or likely will. this board is like a california public school, everyone gets a trophy for just playing