And now the criminal touts stopped posting. Except to make up a new moniker whistleblower1955.
I just called & tendered all but 5 shares. So if its prorated, Im going to end up with amounts not divisible by 5 which will tick me off. Because future private placements will likely need to be divisible by 5.
They tried to throw down a $38 fee twice because I haven't done 120 trades but then they discovered my account was coded for free tenders. I know I never paid $38 in the past.
Im buying at $350 if it falls there. And more at 325.
But I don't think it will unless the market tanks.
I was lucky to have sold some at 430 on 3/24.
ive had a decent trading history with it despite its underperformance versus other options. But, I would have been better off selling and buying cbrl at under 40. I didn't.
Is if the shares go above $420 tomorrow, I wont be able to sell.
cant believe fidelity would screw me though. big enough to handle tenders. I just don't get assurance.
The $420 might be prorated as SJ mentioned.
I don't want to sell ALL my position and I just don't have much confidence either way in what will happen after the tender.
Longer term, I see the shares going above $500. Well, up another 20%. With BH, they have yearly below market private placements.
Im still not convinced the offering is not undersubscribed and the shares go higher.
Whats fair value ? Whats a reasonable sardar discount ?
Have any proxy advisors offered advice or is that only for fights ?
But then they promoted the woman to COO .
Shares at current prices are enticing me. But I know we have 6 months of possible tax loss selling ahead.
Broker is telling me today is the cutoff, tomorrow is on a best efforts basis.
I don't know what to do.
But taxes are no longer my excuse. The big gains have been taken.
No more $61.78 cost basis shares left.
Rest are in my IRA and at $250, $265 and $285
Sold at $413.49 and its higher now.
I was banned for telling the truth but paid touts are fine apparently.
If they start buying, that would be bullish. If they don't, it wont be.
Momentum has turned downward now. Who knows where it could go by year end ?
Any estimates of fair value not tainted by self-hatred because of poor timing ?
and given that a number of potential strategic and financial buyers have expressed an interest in discussing a transaction with Pep Boys, we have determined that it is prudent to explore strategic alternatives to determine the best opportunities for enhancing shareholder value at this time.”
What kind of proration will be likely if I decide to tender all ?
I don't see it as cut and dry. Buying back BH while holding CBRL is a perfect hedge and adds value. Well, it would if the company was buying the shares.
I don't fully trust him but I don't fully distrust him either.
If I tender all, lose my entire position and the stock goes up, Ive given up all my upside.
So the company is dumping shares as fast as possible and so are the paid touts.
I wonder if a trading halt is ahead ?
I haven't even glanced at the financials. No need to. Sitra tells me everything.