all but the last one say 6/10. I didn't check for 6/10, I checked for 6/5. Biggest block of the day was 9000 shares.
Unless Fidelity doesn't record trades from CMA-EDGE or something.
Member since: Jun 5, 2014
Finding it doubtfull that you are being truthful.
According to my time & sales the largest block of the day was 9000 shares and you just created a new moniker to say you bought 100k ?
You credibility is lacking.
Ive been around since below $2.
I guess raising cash while rates are low is a good idea.
But they have plenty of cash just sitting there doing nothing.
Nice to see the stock up to $10.35. Hopefully $12-13 will follow soon.
Well, todays press release regarding the dividend has brought in some buyers.
It seems to me that there will be a wholesale swapping of shares over the next year or two. Most current holders will not be holders in a year or so because it wont be nearly as undervalued.
This is going to be an income stock going forward and because its so small & unknown I don't know what kind of long term yield it will trade at.
Would love to see it go to 7% yield which is about $4 but Im not sure it will trade that high.
Its too late for the underwriter to come out with a buy. In fact, I think they already brought it up some prior to the filing.
$3.50 would be an 8% yield and that would be nice.
Stock would go up 50% if they did away with the dual class structure.
Because then it would mean Ron's time was nearing an end.
Imagine the possibilities with a competent CEO and a board who did their job instead of rubber stamped anything Klingle asked of them.
Curious how you just pick up 100k shares of a stock that averages maybe 1/4 of that without running the stock up.
Ever think PZZI will sell you as much as you want ?
A good chunk of their assets is illiquid real estate.
And of course whatever employees that are left are in no hurry to fire themselves.
Im pretty sure this company is worth more than the stock price in cash as they have sold off much of their preferred holdings.
And they don't put out much so it takes more work than most people are willing to do to see what the value here is. (Including me)
There has been some board changes too. So who knows if they will distribute the proceeds or squander it away.
I haven't been paying attention and still own some shares bought at lower prices.
I did sell some on 4/25/13 at $12.49. (Clearly I should have sold all)
to price the offering as low as possible so they can cash in with their warrants & overallotments.
So really, their interests at least in the near term are to keep the stock down and then price the offering where they can make the most money.
I would hope they can sell it out at $2.25 but they stand to make a lot more if they price it at $1.85-2.00.
Now, AFTER the offering our interests will be the same and the stock should go up.
So the question is why pay $2.25-2.40 now when you might be able to buy it in the secondary at $1.85-2.00 ?
Hopefully Ran told them no lower than $2 or something like that.
Ideally, they want to place the shares with a lot of firms who hopefully will increase their positions in the open market after the offering which will help. And maybe push us towards $3 within 6 months or so.
Im not willing to sell at current prices and not willing to buy more. Seems like most are in the same boat or we would have much higher volume.
I cant tell if they owned shares prior to 4/7 or they only had to report back 60 days.
And I didn't do the math to see.
The Shares owned by the Fund were purchased with working capital (which may, at any given time, include margin loans made by brokerage firms in the ordinary course of business) in open market purchases, except as otherwise noted, as set forth in Schedule A, which is incorporated by reference herein. The aggregate purchase price of the 4,581,953 Shares beneficially owned by the Fund is approximately $16,069,700, excluding brokerage commissions.
Did they have a rights offering at $2.00 followed by a secondary at $1.75 ? Never seen anything like this before. or did one replace the other ?
How many in the rights offering were sold ?
It sure seemed they were in a hurry to pay up. I guess they figure they can support the stock which, maybe they can do if they could possibly take a much bigger position.
Im pleased we are back above $3 but the deal still smells to me. It looks very much like a sweetheart deal for BD allowing them to dump their stock at higher prices and then buyback at $3 with a healthy dividend to boot.
We might be at $4.25-4.50 right now had they not done that.