US approved the drug ZMapp to be shipped to Liberia for treating infected doctors. Sorry is on CNBC does not mention anything about tekmira. This could be negative for tkmr especially with earnings that will show losses accelerated.
Too early, the shake out is far from over look for under $190. I love Wynn but this is not the time to be a hero. Keep dry powder, better entry point coming. Good luck all.
This is certainly true, but with an RSI above 75, I feel this is way overbought. The geopolitical events blowing up are real and severe, lower markets are coming, only thing that might keep Tesla up tomorrow is options Exp. We will see but I'm looking to get some puts.
In my opinion if it can't hold $250 level, and its doubtful that it will, could see $240. Held well today but no real conviction selling today tomorrow different story, plus who would want to hold long over weekend?
Looks like tomorrow is setting up to be a washout on wall street. Asian markets are painted red, geopolitical events blowing up all over, and a stock extremely overbought, RSI at 75?? reversal in the works, sell high fliers, wait for better entry point, because one is coming.
looks like JOY will continue to fall today with the overall market selloff, but is anyone looking to get in around the $55 level with earnings on May 30th?
they sandbagged to smash expectations which have been lowered by many analysts, should turn up over $440 in the weeks prior to earnings release..
it is my opinion that we are close to a bottom mid term baring an unforeseen political event, much more upside here than down side, I have also noticed light volume the past week or so, which tells me this selloff can be options related, can it test the 52 week low, yes, but I think we have 3-4 dollars plus to the upside here on strong reversal and a potential short squeeze.
$15 drop, $25 drop??? based on what hopes and dreams just shorts trying to create some panic, would not be surprised to see this thing up tomorrow. Good luck..
Looks like we might catch a bid today back to $68, this would be my guess, but I am concerned with the amount of selling over the past few days, any tick up was met with relentless selling... Let's see if we can manage the volume today as well...
rwilson, the stocks I listed are not necessarily stocks I own, but rather follow. I listed the ones that came to mind but I was trying to make a point, don't you think that most stocks should be making at least 52 week highs, never mind 5 year highs, with the DOW at 14000?