yeah well in a couple months when this is subpenny this post will be the only one that makes any sense, when you see this stock at a small fraction of its present value - I'll be the one buying for a sliver of the price you paid. good luck.
do you read the financial reports in their entirety ? go to sec edgar and read the 10k in full.
are you aware the company makes it very clear they don't have any money and are many millions in the hole needing to sell stock to raise funds ?
do you realize this co currently has a 140M market cap but only has (actually, HAD) 5 million in cash ? It's probably already burned through most of that and is planning to raise $45 million, that is called dilution. There are also no guarantees the FDA will approve of a reduced or modified risk cigarette for marketing. I know all the reasons why people are bullish on the stock however it's already priced in the stock, this is what people who do not understand fundamental analysis are failing to see. Moreover the insider ownership of 27% is meaningless because they did not just take the money to buy stock out of their pockets. Good luck But don't be surprised when this stock does nothing but hover between $2-$2.50 for months.
Guys read the darn filings. I'm trying to save you from a minimum 50% loss down to 10-12 cents
Between Hanover and the new $25 million covertible preferred you are looking at massive dilution.
It is hard to tell how severe but it's going to be in the multiple hundreds of millions of shares.
the stock will languish all year then they will do another reverse split next year and repeat the
process. Don't lose your money. There will be pops along the way but they are trading pops only.
If you get caught holding overnight then the next morning could be the day 5 million shares are dumped on the open market ! Do not hold this stock it is TOXIC !
by the time Hanover gets their $ and the other $25 million financing (in form of convertible preferred) is divested, which has to happen, NEWL stock will be worth I estimate .09-.14 cents. - and THEN they have to make a profit, because if they do not, they will R/S again next year, do another offering of stock (to expand fleet, bla bla)
pithant69, what you said is totally wrong. Yahoo and Softbank do not receive ANY zero nada profits from Alibaba operations. They are minority shareholders just like any other shareholder of a company. Unless the company is a limited partnership which distributes earnings equally among all unit holders (think K-1 filing) or a REIT, it does not automatically distribute earnings to shareholders. Yahoo partial ownership of Alibaba is passive. The only income Yahoo receives from Alibaba would be in the form of cash dividends, which Alibaba does not pay. Their value of investment may rise, however it may also fall. Just like any other shareholder.
Dope and Accounting leads to "errors". Don't be a #$%$.
Too late, you already are a #$%$.
the outstanding shares could double this summer if they need to raise funds
buying now is reckless. buying after the next Q and likely announcement of a share offering
is probably wise.
Combined co value 150 million (costly trials, big cash burn, etc) X .18 (ZLCS shareholders percentage)
= 27 million / 37 million ZLCS shs = .72 cents.
Everything is still very promising. But the only way is financing or acquisition. They are probably waiting to hear from FDA about re-classification to Class II instead of Class III. Class II is faster approval, may or may not require human trial, Class III is intense costly human trial (they could partner for it or pay via shelf offering after a big reverse split). The tech is proven and human trials are already accomplished successfully forradioactive seeds but they need trial for THIS particular device which is the best ever to be introduced, still it must be done
Either way they need money and if no new grants are forthcoming it's going to be via share toxic financing. Reverse Split is going to be needed whether that's before or after issuances is up to them. Probably is better to get it over with now and increase the O/S to 1-2 Billion, clear up most of the obligations (which will drive this to sub-penny), then R/S it by 1 for 200/300/500 .. Alternatively they could R/S now then do the issuances. I think it's better to get as much as possible done while still a penny stock so that the price decline is less visible. In other words it is better to see the stock fall from .03 to .003 (when very few people are paying attention) then R/S up to 5 or 10 dollars than to R/S up now and crush the stock after that (when people ARE watching). Look at the 10K it provides excellent detail on all their obligations and condition.
There is more than just bio-gel yttrium90 here, the cyclotron must be repaired so they can manufacture more isotopes and there is also that possible acquisition of the German co. This is a critical company to the welfare of people suffering from cancer, and it WORKS, the potential is 1000 bagger - AFTER they clean up this share liability mess and take care of funding the #$%$ solid footing for another cpl years.
Hanover can hold no more than 9.9% but they can sell as fast as they receive it. see the 6-K's keep updating the status. Soon there will be a clearer picture - the share count is updated in each 6-K. Anyway this can go on for months and months. It is difficult for the share price to appreciate in this pressure. Also see the PR on the $25 million Preferred Stock (CONVERTIBLE TO COMMON) deal. Think about how much $25 million is at 10-20 cents. I don't know yet but if I had to guess the co will end up with somewhere around 300-500m shares when this is all done between everything.
they haven't released the numbers of shares yet. You can blame only the company for withholding that info. it's in dollar terms but has not been released in share terms yet. Then of course how do you think the other 75% "financing" is being done ? guessed right. shares. the o/s count will be quite high. the stock will not be able to reverse split for another year and will be delisted to the OTC. guys if you sell now you're selling HIGH ! i might be interested 50% lower. we'll see.
yeah well you can be sure the insiders and the circle around them who matter know.
this stock has much further to drop. I may be there to buy for 2's