We can all speculate as to what outcomes remain.........I am confident that some investors will run for the hills. If it is a reverse merger and the new integrated company gets adequate funding....the PPS can appreciate quite well (and may end up being favorable to current OVIT shareholders). Either have faith...or move on.
I agree....how can this deal occur without any material news event?. How much did the OVI-123 deal sell for exactly? What are Dr. Weiss's intentions for OVIT going forward? Who bought all of those shares recently?
When the Pharma and Biotech stock prices stabilize and firm...which is just underway. The upcoming Election may factor to how things progress as well. I do believe the good Doc has an ethical responsibility to move his pipeline forward to help patients ....closer towards future FDA approval. If OVIT secures $20mm ++,, or merges with another publicly traded biotech firm to get trade and be listed on a public exchange...... or is outright acquired...this story here could get really exciting in a hurry.
A stock price will most likely correct on almost a 200% gain (below $.06 up to $.16). Smart money is in control here...keep the faith.
I am interested in what the outcome is of the strategic review as well. But we might not hear about it until the next quarterly meeting (like August). Overall, I am happy with the uptrend in the stock price...what an amazing pipeline too.
I dont think anybody can speculate as to whats going on here. They MM's seem to be painting the tape (or its simple profit taking with limited liquidity). I reiterate ....just follow the volume whether its picking up or increasing on the way up or way down. The daily trading activity is somewhat meaningless to me too.
If you listened to the latest quarterly news release and conference call...you will get your answers. The company is fundamentally doing quite well.....and if they get bought out or buy back shares...its a much higher stock price.
I think only one or two large shareholders are in full control of the PPS. Its all about the financing (if it comes soon enough). Follow the big volume...usually, its a great indicator of future price movement (so the heavy volume has been to the upside lately).
I think June will be a big month in the IPO and secondary pricing markets...keep an eye on this. The OVIT movement is aligning to the possibility that a financing transaction could occur over the next 2 - 6 weeks.
Could be a Market maker marking an upcoming and pending interim trading high. Most importantly, It seems like Market makers can communicate to other Market makers or "in the know" crowd ...as to where the stock price is heading on a short term basis. I think "Witty" has some insightful thoughts; the Bid support and momentum needs to continue ...to see if its real (as stock prices can be artificially inflated before moving lower too).
Or he could have decided that it was smarter to just save on the SEC reporting costs until market conditions improve....the majority of the biotech industry has been obliterated.
Thanks for the update and listening to the call. I think many investors all want S/T satisfaction. The seeds are planted here; its all about future Product approvals and growing revenues. Zadaxin is truly a winner...its just a matter of which other product approvals can succeed as well.
Zadaxin revenue is growing nicely...YOY (up several million). Very good!!! They were spending more on Promotion activities for Lead drug; so profits did not grow along with revenues. DC Bead has solid utilization; so its expected that this new product will see Revenues grow going forward. Pipeline is on track...this reality is the Holy Grail (future revenues, future profits). Strategic review underway...should know by end of June (or when Q2 results are announced (could buyback more share, licensing deals, full enrollment announced, new product approvals or it could even get acquired, etc).
Need to see way more volume to indicate any financing deals in the works. Could just be a retail investor taking a position or adding to an existing position. I hope you are right.
I have another small biotech that hasnt filed their 10K ..same predictament with overdue SEC repprting deadlines (they just raised money on Thursday). So its very conceivable that something is in the works here with funding and then eventually meeting SEC expectations regarding reporting and filing deadlines.
Having trouble with funding has a lot to do with market conditions and/or biotech sentiment...lets be realistic about how you define having trouble. His track record speaks for himself.
True! Market conditions are improving and the IPO market is starting to wake up. I noticed OVIT filed the 10 k late over the last two years. But it looks like it was filed each time around mid April. Lets hope and pray the late filing occurs early this week. I wonder if Alex (CEO) is considering just merging with an already publicly traded company versus relying on market conditions (seems like a smart alternative to find a company on Nasdaq with existing cash resources ...a marriage might be a prudent decision for both companies who might be attracted to the CEO's past history of success.
Just completely unacceptable that the CEO cant provide any meaningful update since last year. Very upsetting to existing and new investorsl.