Simon.... I'm not going to post on this again so read it slowly and savor it.
The driver of value is Femprox not Vitaros. Vitaros only matters in that it validates the concept. They clearly have "multiple interested parties" for a European Femprox deal and have stated clearly they will retain the US market for themselves.
It's a bidding war. And based on the track record of selling "licenses" APRI/ Pascoe will do a good job with this.
It's also in the best interest of the interested parties to get Femprox off the market so don't be surprised if they fianlize a deal very quickly with a major player who comes in and just makes a kick butt deal to get it done.
From here you are on your own.
I told ya selling yesterday was a fools errand. I told you to buy right away, but do you listen? No. You are too busy acting like a clown trying to rally message board followers to go attack INNV? Bahahahaha
Seriously, Simon... I'm going to do you a favor and explain it. Take whatever funds you have and go long now. Every passing hour it will get worse for you.
Oh, and before you start all your stupid POScoe stuff.
The track record of selling "partnerships" is solid. The Femprox deal is coming, you can take it to the bank.
Maybe you should start buying now before you are left out completely?
For sure this bounces into the 3s on a Femprox partnership and they said clearly they have "multiple offers".
Wow Simon... You suck at timing. Are you mad you sold right before the move up?
I'm the most hated bull on iHub and yet I seem to be the only buyer of the dip.
Now that's just funny.
This post is spot on... Thank you. I'm over on the iHub board making these exact points and getting nowhere.
Again, well said and spot on!
Delivering contracted product is not something they would have to file. And even if it were they could elect to use a CTO that would be acceptable based on competition concerns and investors would be left wondering what the filing was about. But again, there is no reason for a filing.
Relax Simon. Let's just wait and see. So far they have made no announcement of anything.
Simon, If you are going to jut cut and paste my post's I'd appreciate it if you would not use headlines that insult anyone's character. I do not like it.. I would never call him a liar, or POS, or insult his family with an attempt shame. It's juvenile and uncalled for.
And furthermore you have taken me out of context where I clearly stated it was a forgivable error due to his having just joined the company at the time of the statement.
Please stop it.
This company sits on the edge of a cliff holding a jet pack. Will it rise or crash?
There are roughly 3.3 million shares short, while only 1.7 million shares are held by institutions. That is a lethal combination to one side or the other.
It's so simple... And time is running out. What happens on the earnings call if Pascoe admits another delay? Equally, what happens if he announces a launch?
Binary event coming. Don't you just love the excitement?
They are perhaps in a quiet period prior to earnings but without a date or confirmation it's hard to know.
On the options? Yes I'm confident they wanted that done prior to launches... You would too... That's not slimy it's just how the world works.
The good news is you can buy at the same price right not plus or minus a penny or two.
Yes... "Early 2014" can still be in March, but whatever happened to beating expectations? Whatever happened to under promising and over delivering?
It's like my kids trying to complete a school project they've known about for weeks on the Sunday night before it's due Monday morning.
This company has had years to prepare for meeting the needs of potential partners to launch their product, and when I ask why we have to wait on iHub I get garbage about manufacturing and logistics. Just FYI... It's been 782 days since Canada approved Vitaros.
That's a long time... No joke.
He's not long or short... He got the 32k by helping a deposed Nigerian prince he met by accident when he received an email intended for someone else. All he had to do was provide his bank account number and the prince deposited the 32k as interest on a short term loan of only $500!!! WOW!!!
Look Dude... It's not going to happen. There is only 1 of 2 things that are going to take place with APRI.
1. Management announces launches are delayed or pushed back for (fill in the blank reason) and the stock drops to $1.00 or less.
2. We get an announcement of an official launch anywhere and the stock rips to $6 or higher.
Nothing else matters. It's up or down, black or white... And honestly, it could go either way.
You seem scared. If I had purchased back in June maybe I'd feel differently but I didn't and again you seem panicked.