There often is a news release with these, though usually the pre-market morning of the talk, if my memory serves me right.
3 are just posters and one oral on Sunday June 5. Check the news on Sunday.
Ah.... That's plausible.
Though from what I see, there is not much in the way of treatment options in the first place so they should have little to lose.
"Our control is placebo"
What is your issue with this? Sorefinib shows a couple months of extended life at best. What should they use as a control?
I stand by my statement of many moons ago that I think they either halted or slowed enrollment for budgets reasons to push METEOR to the end with the expectation that they'd continue enrollment post METEOR.
I don't know the specifics but a person from etrade spoke to our company once as we were going public and she said that ( my interpretation ) there are deals made behind the scenes between two parties ( with a broker? ) at a decided price and it's then reported at the end of the trading day and does not affect the price.
I see it being similar to a company doing a shelf registrations and saying the price at the close of this date is the agree upon price and it's done without affecting the stock price but shows up in the market.
I'll be interested if the cabo and nivo combo makes a difference.
BMS is in P3 with ipilimumab and nivolumab; but the missing combo is Cabo with ipilimumab. It's a lobsided study bent to helping only BMS and not EXEL on the downside of it being no better than ipilimumab with nivolumab.
And as stated, you're not sure that'll happen in that way. I'm a numbers guy though; I like that the scenario is outlined which gives a possible outcome that investors should realize and possibly expect. Thanks for posting it.
I usually think about 4X valuation for pps and 6-8X for buyout.
It's a safe investment at this point with is nice considering the stress levels between COMET2 and METEOR results.
If they land CELESTIAL and NSCLC with MET/AXL amplification, this is going to be a golden egg.
Probably any and all.
Among many things, they're likely looking to tease out bone applications and issues related to hypertension. Send an email to investor relations and ask.
They could but there would absolutely be a confirmatory P3. My guess, 9 months?
My question is about the Lenvatinib / Everolimus combo just approved out of P2 for second line which has not been tested post Cabozantinib. This could have implications on the decision to approve the combo early. It could get retracted.
I got thumbed down for suggesting they can achieve $1B in sales.... Perhaps they misunderstood. Before this, I was struggling to justify $650M sales.
With your point, this gives a buyout potential in the $8-11B range in my mind ( 6-8 times sales ). My personal estimates are more conservative so that I will be happily surprised.
The question is if they can get approved prior to finishing P3. With the data alone ( once we see the data ), doctors may adopt the practice independently.
The study has not been done.
Given Cabozantinib is a new and imroved flavor of the current treatments and looking like it'll take first line treatmetn, I'm wondering how Lenvatinib / Everolimus combo would do as second line.
I'm thinking they'll have to include Cabozantinib prior treatment in P3 followup now; or at least, they should include it.
I think you should compare the hypertension to others in the same class of drugs. Hypertension is a result of targeting VEGF. It's the nature of the beast.
".Why would Ipsen bother to issue a N.R. when most investors and people in the industry have already been informed?. "
Because it was in English the first time and may be filtered by individual countries.
The primary outcome was slated for september 2017.
I'm hoping they enrolled much more quickly than they allowed for.....??