Masa Son should have greased some palms at the FCC and closed the acquisition of TMUS....or simply bought TMUS rather than Splint! (broken, get it?)
StockShits is either in bed with shorts, HF, etc. OR they did this for bandwidth/server issues due to the high traffic on IBIO.
Interesting points. I have not studied OREX, been in ARNA since preapproval. While may be viewed as disjointed, it uses their tech and Belviq in nonrelated markets - IE: smoking cessation - which I like for the diversification.
Concern is weight loss drugs from all 3 companies have not sold anywhere near the expected volumes, all the talk of BLOCKBUSTER, and Novo has an injectable (not a fan) on the way as well. Weight Watchers is being aggressive this year with the 'my butt' ad and one in the superbowl. Both are well done. Plus the non FDA 'drugs' that are offered on TV non-stop. Factors: market is more crowded than in 2012, insurance coverage, not enough willing to invest more time/money for a prescription, not aggressive enough in Direct to Consumer ads.
ARNA just received S Korea, virtually no change in SP. We have austrailia, isreal, mexico and Canada in process as well. EU may be a better market but unsure it's enough to drive sales to WS expectations.
I personally feel that a BO of any of these 3 firms, based solely/mostly on a weightloss drug, is far less likely now, than in 2012 or 2013, as the hype has faded, there is real data in hand, etc. and if it did occur, the premium will be far less as well. If there's a better market for the drug or a promising pipe, the BO prospect brightens considerable.
Time will tell and if/when a BO of these happens, let's revisit it and give credit where it's due.
Same factors for Arna with eisai, who paid more for expanded rights to sell belviq, a year or so ago. Would rec op loss offset, not pay milestones, and they pay all marketing and follow up study costs - yet no sale.
This conversation is very similar to those that took place for ARNA and VIVUS over the last 2-3 years. Big Pharma going to buy us out 2-3x SP....hasn't happened even with sales growth, new country applications, new trials for new indications, pipeline progressing, etc. Both are far below their peak SP as well.
Market seems to like this so far, 12 minutes into open up a nickel.
My iPhone on Sprint frequently drops calls in town and in between towns. Often it happens 2-3 times on the same call. Challenging to do business that way, but my rate is so ridiculously low for unlimited everything and free upgrades every 2 years, plus I hate V and T, that I stay with it.
Except for the continued dropped calls. Was out on private snow removal Wed night, had two, not good for business.
JL (in the voice of the Grinch to Cindy Lou) - Well my fine shareholder, the showers are used to keep our operations clean and those are not ovens my child, those are fire and bomb proof file cabinets to store and protect our IP.
Still moving up, closing on $30, strong sub growth, T copying our DataStash, Slim required to sell off holdings providing funds that need to be reinvested.....so do you want to retract your 'see $5 before $30 statement' on 1/6 or keep bashing with no merit? Keep punching the clown until you're broke and your hands are blistered.
We continue to go backwards. Any more 'breakout' and we'll be under .50, then the possibility of a secondary per their PR today to raise more capital and we're in deep doo-doo.
He's been posting this all over StockTwits as well, so he's not a newbie per say. He gave same advice for ADCOM and it went from $13 to $7.5 (I added there) AH, after the vote. After that experience, I plan to sell half my position prior to Friday.
Do you truly expect an accurate answer to this? One to base a decision on? Did anyone know today would be this stellar? NO! Many didn't expect the gain to hold up as us LT longs have been there, done that. Most likely held today as we know what we own and are in for the LT.