I tripled my ARIA position when it tanked at $2.26 because I know the drug works and for some, it's all that does. I did not see the FDA BS coming and did not have a stop as this is a solid co., but the additional shares appreciation has far exceeded the LT paper loss i incurred.
Son is busy waxing his microwang over his desire to acq TMUS. After weeks of mental masterbation, if he wants to buy L3, I'm game.
Vic - check out AVEO. It's been stuck near CV for many months. Many hoped for a BO that would reduce their loss, but nada so far.
I added after the October debacle, tripling my position, because I know Iclusig is the real deal and they would get it back on the market.
Good point ghetto. My thought was unclear here. Buy what shares you can openly while approaching the major holders. easy's response here is the other alternative, if DT would agree. It gets them mostly out of US to do their euro thing....
Your 3rd point gets around the regulator issues, but doesn't fully divest DT from US, which is what they want. S/Softbank could simply buy the ~33% of non DT sharess on the open market and have a decent leg in the game....right?
I added to my 2010 position at 2.26 because I know the drug works, the FDA went overboard, there was panic and in time, we'd back in action. I've expected $30-40 BO since we were approved.
ARIA is over $8 now, up from 6.50 on Wed when rumor of buyout by Lily, Shire or one oher BP sufaced. Been on a nice run since I added more after the Oct debacle.
That's poor analysis, but we should be over $70. I don't know why they've driven us back down again. Very volatile. Up AH and PM, then down in regular session. If ER and CC go well, hoping for a good pop.
I've been in this for well over a year, bought on dips and was stunned when the results were not what we expected and it tanked. I nearly bought more in the .90s as I felt it was oversold, but had lost enough and was unsure if additional analysis would favorably alter the trial results. The run since has been good and I hope it continues.
Price hasn't moved much though. I expected the volume to drive it up much more. I loaded up at .44 and almost picked up more when it hit the mid 30s, but was fearful of the long-term free fall. Regret that now of course.
Hot chick on a hot bike in hot pink. Think they are targeting young males? Positioning us as the 'young, hip provider'. Promo idea: All who switch this year are entered into a drawing for all expense paid weekend trip with her to Vegas........hoorah!
So our spectrum purchase will no effect on the SP and company value? How about the turnaround in subscriber growth, revenue, churn, etc.
Correct. I've seen these aholes do this with other stocks. I bought more when the MM, HF, HFTs, and FUD brought it down. Long term view is what is needed, something day traders don't have.
I bought @ 2.25 bringing my entire cost basis down to $4.80. If FDA revises their over reaction to be more in line with EUs response, this will go to $8-12. If the lower doses are effective, could boost another 50-100% from that and get back to where we were before the issue arose and crushed the stock.