thanks once again for your invaluable insight into the CLDX story.
I have read the transcripts to the DB conference. CDX-014 is mentioned as the next drug to enter phase one. It is the cousin of CDX-011 as it also uses the SGEN payload + linker technology, but targets TIM-1. Tom Davis mentioned that it will be used in combination with other immuno boosting drugs, even 1127. Have you got any views on the value of 014? I know it is very early still! What is impressive is that CLDX is continuing to advance more candidates. at this point one has to imagine that sooner or later some partnerships will be announced? Thanks
I think TKMR has a lot of potential, given the low market cap and the solid public placement. Then I like a lot INCY (deep pipeline), GERN (although it has tripled already), and CLDX, which has come down from its highs. Another one I like is STML, which is about to get a pivoltal study going.
yes, you are right... I meant, we'll have to climb 50% to get back to where we were
$13. well done on those call opt. I am tempted to buy some here, but cldx is my bioggest holding....
thanks for the info, and taking the time to repost. I hd my sight on it before, but then the price sshare shot up, now it is back down again. as you said, seems to be in a channel
Hey Frank, seen you have been talking about ONTX on t/his message board. can you tell me why you think they are a good invetment at these level? what do you expect form the read-out 4q or 1q 2014?
thanks for sharing
the results are quite decent.
- 123 seems to reduce weight (or better control it) in the long term. This is huge. Diabetics use insulin for the rest of theri lives.
- the median hypoglycemic events were lesser (not stat significant, but be sure it will be in p3)
- and in the liquid meal challenge test given at the end of th trial, 123 showed fewer postprandial glucose excursions (this will also fully show in p3)
- moreover, the CEO thinks 123 could be used in a pump because of the rapid on and off porfile (another comparator to Humalog)
- company is funded into half of 2015... no immediate dilution
No, it's just that people don't even read the press relealses or listen to the CCs...they read the headlines and panic. Same thing happened to the phase 2 results of CLDX-011. It tanked on the basis of the headlines, but a few days later people understood that the headlines were misleading. JMHO
I wonder what do you think the implications are for the positive pancreatic c. results. It seems that in the CC Dr. Friedman hinted that JAK1 may be the way to go for that condition. Now, Galapagos has licensed out its JAK1 to Abbvie for two indications: RA and Crohn. Surely there must be more value in that JAK1. So teh question is: what do you think of galapagos?
thanks for your insight!