In no way was I implying that JP would make a decision based upon myself. I was attempting to make the point that, right or wrong, there are actual investors in this company that have held on and with very little news the SP can do something other than flail.
This should be a message to PRKR Mgt. If you guy would just sign a deal, a real bona-fide deal, imagine what would happen to SP.
I am deeply long and in the red. I chose to hold on all the way. Today was nice but a far cry from making me whole. How about a tangible sale? If a questionable court ruling can take this anywhere near $7 think what a few real license agreements would do.
Tampa, we actually have a few model homes that roughly fit your description up here in Orlando. One builder is jumping head first into it as a way to set themselves apart. Not saying that one builder will save my investment but once buyers know the cost difference they will start expecting these things from builders.
I would rather hear about a licensing deal or an actual product sale but I'll take this for now.
When and if they demonstrate a compelling solution to some larger company's problem, that can be had more readily or cost effectively than said company's in-house solution, they might be a candidate.
I am very, very, long, BUT, that time is a ways off for now.
98453 shares reported as Fail to Deliver in the latest SEC report. You should follow up on that as opposed to posting here.
That is all we can do. Sit tight. We are either right or wrong. Literally, nobody knows. Posting out of frustration sure does not help anyone here.
He insulted me and I was trying to show him something.......AND I am very, very long.