i know the guy at NVS who is following this space, he likes BLCM, JUNO and KITE in that order. No discussion or knowledge of a possible partnership.
I can't seem to make sense of this stock. It seems like day traders get in an out. I thought yesterday's big volume would have cleaned out the weak holders. It is options expiration but BLCM has very little open interest. On 10,000 shares the stock can have big swings. in the bio space I have two stocks JUNO and BLCM I expect to get doubles in them in the next 12 months.
It is amazing how this stock moves up and down in a $3 dollar range so quickly and easily. Maybe we need a bigger float. It seems to have decouple from JUNO, although that is down also on profit taking.
could there be a secondary offering coming soon? I would doubt it since it went public in mid December and there has been no real price appreciation. Thoughts?
I am long ADXS since just this past Monday morning, when it wiped out the morning loss. I have been following this stock for a long time since late December. This is my second time around owning ADXS. first it was from 6.50 to 11, and then I watched it fall back to 7 followed by the tremendous rise. I do not know how long I will be a holder of this stock as it is truly a spec at this point. As a trader, it is good to cover your bait and let the profits run. I am not a basher like boka_raton but there is some wisdom about understanding the risk level in biotech which are dependent on binary outcomes. So far so good and I think ADXS has real potential. One other thing, my thoughts about the timing of the secondary will be towards end of May after ADXS has announced positive progress at the big Chicago Immunotherapy conference. Just my guess. If Adage does most of this secondary then I will have even more confidence on the long term value proposition.
I like ADXS, but no one knows what its true value should be. this stock could be great for the long term but this along with most other biotechs will need some time to base. I expect the next up move after the conference in Chicago at the end of May. Technically I will buy more at 16.50, not for a trade but to hold for the long term.