Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Bebe Stores, Inc. Message Board

squidunker008 4 posts  |  Last Activity: Aug 10, 2015 3:37 PM Member since: Feb 18, 2008
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    The real question is

    by mjones2702 Aug 1, 2015 11:09 AM
    squidunker008 squidunker008 Aug 10, 2015 3:37 PM Flag

    I can not wait for after hours to find out. This company levered to oil two ways. One way is high oil price and the industry can pay more. But, the other side is oil is a cost for TDW - and you still need to transport people back and forth to rigs. they do not leave offshore very quickly. We may get a nice surprise.

  • squidunker008 by squidunker008 Aug 10, 2015 3:32 PM Flag

    I love a short squeeze (particularly when I took the other side last week).

  • squidunker008 by squidunker008 Jun 23, 2015 1:06 PM Flag

    BEBE is in fire today. Beating the market on big volume (for BEBE).
    A turn? Have we seen the bottom? We may see a "snap back". Hurray!

  • The action last night is not all gloom and doom. It is not "dilutive" since the shares exist already and beware of over "shorting" since the shares do not need to be sold.
    It is homework for BEBE. it could be a preliminary action to clean up before a takeover and naturally eliminate and provide an out for the majority of the shares and the founder.
    Interestingly, someone can "negotiate" a complete commanding share-hold with 1000 million bucks.
    One concern would be to negotiate a reasonable price with Manny to take his shares lock-stock and barrel, and own a 55% share-hold majority. Then, just do a "take under" for a very low price - probably cash on the books in the treasury - to get the other 45% of the shares at a low price. there is nothing the small shareholders will be able to do.

BEBE
1.35-0.52(-27.81%)Aug 28 4:00 PMEDT