Should you not be buying a thicker crayon to draw your support lines? Now would be the time. You and clueesless-bar/jesse-nash are of the same cloth.
Nice 4.25 call. You should DUMP those 3.50's. Make sure your next article tells the story of three options strikes in a row. You can call it the 'SIRI Turkey - XXX: How I lost my lunch money.'
Clueless, take your pills.
You are obviously worried and you claim to have sold. Why so bitter? Faulkner is going to unload his options and then write an article a week later with a new disclaimer. You will be left wondering why or why, all while they expire worthless. He had a good run, on this one he will be wrong. its pretty obvious even with a Santa rally , she ain't getting to 4.25 in mid Jan.
been trying to fix you, sorry you don't listen.
Wow, he actually thinks that decreasing growth does not matter. Multiples 101. Odds are greater that those Jan 3.50's he has will expire worthless than him hitting is getting his prayer answered for 4.25-4.50. Terrible options play, missed opportunity. Anyone following that trade is a sucker.
Clueless, you are a lost cause.
We can talk again in Jan. I'll bring tissues for you to wipe your tears.
You think Faulkner made that call? In the face of QE and a buyback it did not take a lot of thought to be long. We are coming up to a new phase in the process. His original statement of buy the 50 day, failed. Then the 100 day statement failed.
Go ahead and buy some of those 4.00 calls. it would be better to buy the 3 's at least you'll have some money left at exp.
I suggest that you buy as many of those 4 dollar calls as you can. That way you and the rest of the clueless clan can be angry at Stevie. Then you can finally expose his option strategy as the fraud it is. His last four options trades have been terribly thought out, if you include the two he claims to have right now.
I'll give it to him, He sure is putting it all on the line with such a risky options play and long term holdings.
Buy the 50 day,... no wait ... buy the 100 day... no wait... buy the 200 day... yeah that's it, see I told you we are still on target!
He wont be there to pick up the pieces if you follow him, he has no other plan than buy more. Think for yourself.
I'll fix you up
Then why read him/her? Put the people who get under your skin on ignore and live a happier life. Maybe there is first hand info there. Maybe him/her is full of it. if you let it get to you until next year you will explode. I would say drop it until there is proof.
Mark it on your calendar and look for the filing next Feb (or whenever). If they held steady or increased throw it in the Dukes face. If they sold some/most/all I am sure someone will pull this post up and throw it in your face.
Either way, there is nothing you can do to disprove the duke and there is nothing the duke could post to satisfy you. All your rants end up being is the same board clutter you are complaining about.
I'm here to fix you, The Troll... opps... The Tool.
You are extrapolating, the duke posted 'Ranier sold Monday, that was the point of the exercise.' It does not say he sold the 'entire' position. He is in your head. Someone breaks wind and you freak out. The 'exercise', seems to me, would have been a puff piece to allow some positions to exit. One can tell by the action it was selling pressure because the price retreated all day on 3x volume. Who bought those shares and who sold those shares.
You don't know if you are coming or going. it is undeniable that institutions are selling in to the buyback. We will find out next year if they sold any shares. Hopefully you will keep the torch lit until the filings. That will be your evidence. Until then give it a rest and play your own game.
Furthermore, you told me you sold out at the top. and made several trades since then. if you had been truthful, you should have a better attitude towards a lower price point.
Troll is spelled wrong, it is 'T' double 'O' and then an 'L'. pay attention next time.
Clueless, hat to tell you this. You are so easy to own. At any given moment there are 5 people in your head.
Now, take it down a notch and use the cap lock key sparingly. You come off as a spaz otherwise. Of course, that was your intent.
I'm here to fix yuh, the Tool.
You need to take your meds. Can you say manic episode?
He's too busy reading the fourth chapter in 'Options for Dummies'. Trying to figure a way out of those Jan 2014 3.50 calls that are worth about 1/3 of what they were. Smooth move ex-lax. He's a long term bull with no long term position, odd.... and risky to follow his trades.
Bahaahwaha, if you are going to fib, don't pick the absolute top and a penny off the short term bottom. The tool and clueless 'not so different'. If that were true, that is an insult to me and a compliment to you.
Someone on another post mentioned you were bipolar,.... hello manic phase.
We are at 3.86, not sure you noticed lower when I made that statement. Should we have been @ 4.18? no Should we have been @ 3.56? no. Did you take advantage of the opportunity by selling? Or did you just pile on more with out taking any profits. Its not money until you lock in profits.
You don't make predictions: One cant even nail you down within your own thread, 4, 4.25 and 4.50 prices all in the same thread. Heck, I am not even sure which clueless I am talking to right now: Clueless the bull, clueless the bear or clueless the panic attack.
What prediction was that? that the stock would close .09 lower this Friday than it did on 9/19? Or was my prediction that we had some resistance in the 3.90's.
I assume you did not sell on the break out. Obvious opportunity to lock in.
This recent move back up to 3.86 was predictable, you were even regurgitating that you were planning on selling at the close of the gap. Since everyone knows you are predictable, we know you did not sell. You are talking big, but you are still down .32 from a could have moment. I on the other hand, I sold at the break out and bought again at the break down and sold again Friday, 4.10-- 3.60-- 3.85. All while you post threads; 'SIRI TO 4.50' (when we hit my first sell @ 4.10), " 'WHY, OH THE CARNAGE,... DISCUSS!' (when I made my next buy @ 3.60) and now 'I TOLD YOU SO' (when I made my second sell @3.85).
It wont matter if it continues to go up or goes back down. Those trades are over. The next opportunity in this stock will come at some price int he future. its not about being right or wrong in a snapshot in time. Its not about being numb to irrational exuberance. You'll continue to be a danger to yourself until you learn and act on that lesson.
Pay attention a 'Tool' is trying to fix you.
Clueless, only you are an idiot. Accept that and you will profit.
Let me guess you held, ...or bought at the 50 day. Why don't you say thank you to SF. He led you out to pasture.