Pump--when the "sandwich in a can" fails (as every product that PRKR has promoted has done) then JP (just pumpin) will claim he has perfected cold fusion
1. You have no source for daily short volume liar
2. No hedge fund manager pays anybody to post on Yahoo message boards because it would be a total waste of money--they know that apparently you don't (what a surprise--LOL)
You are either a complete idiot or a congenital liar!!!!==You get your information from a website called "short volume" --You should read its disclaimer and then perhaps you would understand why all your posts regarding
the percent of total volume traded on a given day which was short are WRONG!!!! I understand that your IQ is 56 but the disclaimer is easy to understand, or perhaps in your case maybe not
You are have no idea what you are talking about--you have no way of knowing what percent of today's total volume was shorted. must be getting close to when your school summer vacation ends
Those are direct quotes from Dalton's decision and he didn't mince words. As you work for PRKR I take what you say with a grain of salt
The longs are arguing incessantly that Dalton's decision must be overturned because PRKR actually offered sufficient testimony to establish infringement. However, Dalton excoriated both Prucnal's and Sorrells's testimony!!--two quotes from Dalton
1. "There is no doubt that Mr. Sorrells opinions like those of Dr. Prucnal were not based on appropriate testing or simulation"
2. "the court finds Mr. Sorrells superficial analysis is an insufficient evidentiary basis for the jury's infringement verdict in this action"
So it seems Dalton is saying that it doesn't matter what Prucnal and Sorrells testified to because they didn't do sufficient homework to know what they were talking about!!
I guess your "broad electronics background is too narrow"--Maybe Prucnal can help you--oops no he is an optics guy--so maybe one of your fellow employees can help possibly Sorrells or even JP. LOL
OB-nobody seems to have debunked Dalton's assertion that neither Sorrels nor Prucnal had done sufficient homework to be able to testify accurately on infringement.
Sometime after the deal was announced JP on an earnings conference call said that they were not going to proceed with the deal because they were busy with other developments.
Without a doubt you are one of the most idiotic posters in the history of this board.
congrats you have just been inducted into the Village Idiots Club
If they win...QCOM is their partner going forward
1. Not if they lose in the IPR
2. Not if QCOM introduces new circuits that have nothing to do with anything PRKR claims to have developed
Yet another amazingly stupid post. At least you are consistent in your gross stupidity. Nobody pays anybody to post on Yahoo message boards unless they are as grossly stupid as you are. Why, because no investor of substance pays any attention to what is posted on one of these boards and every hedge fund manager knows that. How can I make that statement--I can make that statement because I know many hedge fund managers and have counted dozens of them as clients. Obviously you are not in the same league although in your self-delusional state you will undoubtedly claim that you are.
Rave on tyro, the world is full of losers like you!!!
You are a remarkably stupid idiot!!! What did it feel like to flunk 5th and 6th grades and then get thrown out of junior high school for being a functional illiterate? What a naïve bozo. At least you should feel good about all the people you make happy when they look at you and think to themselves "wow at least I am not as stupid as he is" LOL
Typical Jeff Parker unadulterated bull s..t he has been slinging it for 15 years!!!
1. Tampa--why don't you cite the post(s) where I have discussed "Generation Limitation". As I have never discussed it your post is simply another of your pathetic lies designed to try and prop up a losing position.
2. Others seem to have read the SEC filing and been unimpressed as the stock is down meaningfully at the current time.