Gee railbird I thought you knew that the entire FDBL forest had been buried by the avalanche of new shares hitting it, nobody can see the forest or the trees. but keep the faith, the Rositanos are moving to the 100 Acre Wood so they can continue their great fictional saga!!
Dream on dude--nobody legitimate is going to buy this company and even if someone did you as a shareholder would not really benefit because of the @99% dilution that would occur before the deal closed (dilution estimate can be confirmed by anyone who bothers to read the SEC documents)
Been on the road so I just saw your post. a few thoughts
1. Certainly JLo is a huge name--I don't know the other two but I gather from the posts that they are also major personalities in the music business so it is fair to say that FDBL has garnered meaningful exposure through these videos.
2. This exposure should/will lead to increased downloads of the app but I would have no idea what the numbers will look like for June and beyond. I would note that the May 6th release of the JLo video had a minimal effect on May downloads.
3. As far as putting FDBL in pretty unique territory I wouldn't have any idea because I don't track that sort of thing. However, it is not like these artists serendipitously included FDBL in their videos they were well paid to do so and it cost FDBL $400,000 and 17 million shares of stock to secure the placements.
4. Finally--with 3 important video placements, many paid pumps and a number of supposedly bullish announcements from the company the stock has actually declined form its closing price on May 5th the day prior to the JLo news surfacing. Why with all this bullish news hasn't the stock performed far better than it has?
In the q1 10 Q which was filed around May 20, it states that additional stock had been issued since the end of the quarter on March 31. If you add those additional shares to the 293 million outstanding at March 31 you get the 435 million share figure which I have posted here,
Convertible guys dumped 142million shares between April 1 and May 19. We will learn in mid-August when the next 10Q is filed how much more was dumped without you seeing it.
And convertible guys keep selling millions of shares every day to the gullible investors who don't know this pos is a classic pump and dump.
Keep pumping little Margate maybe you can get your cumulative three month total of pumps to 900
1. All the supposed good news starting with the jlo video and the stock is DOWN over 10 percent
2. That is what happens when 5.5 billion shares need to sold
3. Convertible guys selling in the market every day
4. Only 5 billion or more shares to go so stay tuned
Check it out dudes--2 videos, multiple paid pumps, multiple bs announcements from the company and the stock is down over 10 percent LOL!LOLA
What do you mean by high profile advertising --advertisers on the app generating revenues to fable?
Stock now lower than where it was when the jlo news surfaced!!
Cheer up guys only about 5 BILLION more shares to be dumped by the convert holders
Make that ACTIVE user base (the number they won't give you because it is pitiful)--nobody pays anything for someone who creates a profile, tries out the app and then doesn't use it.
At 12/31/15 the ACTIVE user base was less than 10,000. How do I know that?--Very easy
1. This was a paid app until mid-February 2016 @six weeks
2. Q1 2016 revenues were @ $11,000
3. The math is easy and implies actually less than 8,000 paying users in early 2016
BTW your math is wrong unless you are using at least 435 million shares and should probably be using 500 million which I suspect is less than the number actually outstanding as of today
The court found Farmwald and QCOM were not in league with each other and the court certainly knew FAR more about the situation than you. End of discussion from my end.
1. The court found no illegal relationship between Farmwald and QCOM=PRKR claimed what you are claiming and the court disagreed
2. you did not answer my question on what you were talking about regarding the short position I guess because you realize what you said was total bs
1. The short position in PRKR has hardly moved in recent months so what are you talking about?
2. Farmwald/RPG won all the cases that went to trial in the IPRs
'I know that now there are only 293 million or so shares outstanding"--You are not too bright and obviously have not read the Q1 10-Q!!
5.5 billion is just a start--then there are the shares that come when the preferred is converted which are NINE TIMES the number of common shares outstanding at the time of the preferred conversion i.e if there were 5.5 billion common shares outstanding at the time of the preferred conversion then another 49.5 BILLION shares would become outstanding!!
Get the picture--when I say MASSIVE DILUTION I am probably understating the case!!