Don't be too sure an adverse decision wasn't on their radar. If they were convinced that the JMOLS would be turned down and ongoing royalties increased, which would have driven the stock to much higher levels, why did the company sell stock in March at $4.50 when they already had enough money to fund operations until late in 2014
my my tajs such vitriol, but then losing money in a pos stock when the market is hitting new highs can lead to frustration.
Don't own the stock so I could care less what it does. I do care about trying to see correct/intelligent posts on this board which doesn't happen very often from the bulls/pumpers.
You are wrong in your opinion because you don't know what is going on at the company, have your head in the sand and your rose colored glasses ate obscuring your albeit limited vision.
I own 12 MLP's which is more than I should but for tax reasons I am really locked into them. That said, I am not really looking for any new ones although I did just swap out of VNR into LNCO because of the higher yield and better coverage ratio
Interesting--this release would seem to imply that drilling was suspended for a month before CAK made its news release. If that is the case, CAK would be in violation of SEC regulations and subject to a class action lawsuit in my opinion.
1. I believe, but am not sure, that what CAK pays to Nigeria is a function of sales price so that if the price for oil goes down so does what CAK pays Nigeria
2. Three favorites are MWE, NGLS and ACMP. I have not looked at ENBL and so have no opinion
And the TOTALLY DESPERATE LONGS had to buy 652,000 shares to try and keep the stock from tanking further--poor longs probably getting margin calls tomorrow and will have to sell shares to pony up. LOL loser
1. The longs post that the relatively minor delay in drilling that was announced late Friday is not really a big deal.
2. So why didn't the stock go up sharply today?
3. If the delay is not a big deal what is the big negative that has driven the stock down 31% in six trading days ?
4. The volume has been huge in the decline and continued high today. Somebody knows something that the longs on this board obviously don't know and that should cause them pause/worry
1; the other way to look at this number is that TOTALLY DESPERATE LONGS had to buy 652,000 shares to keep the stock from going even lower!!!! LOL loser
Also notice they keep diluting shareholders by issuing millions of new shares including 11 million in q2 alone to take the share count to 117 million. 5-10 million more new shares coming in the current quarter!!
what a POS