Your call but no way I'm selling below book value. Even book value is too low. PSEM has plenty of room to go and is still very undervalued.
They aren't going to sell. Peter makes too much money and no way he's going to give up his fat paycheck because without NVTL where would he get a job?
This Peter guy couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag.
Glad I sold a few months back.
Good news is they are cutting costs which was desperately needed, bad news is that margins are still #$%$ in this industry and the hotspot market doesn't appear to be growing anymore. They just steal dollars from each other each quarter, depending on who gets featured . Their M2M business is let's be honest, extremely disappointing and they are getting their #$%$ handed to them by their competitors. They are the leaders of a no growth business (hotspots) that they can't make money on and are a third rate company when it comes to M2M
There's a good time to buy NVTL but I don't know when that is.
maybe this will be the catalyst PSEM needs, Still trading below book for a profitable company, which is nuts
Guidance was good, steady qtr over qtr income is quite encouraging actually as most companies and especially chip companies are guiding for lower revenues this quarter
steady as she goes. I'm holding and with a good balance sheet I can sleep at night
they should be at least ok since they probably would've warned by now,
Hopefully they'll have good results or announce a dividend or something because they don't seem to care about the stock price.
basically Asia and Africa is saying their products are too expensive. This is NOT good for growth. Without growth this falls further because they don't have a balance sheet to justify this price.
either a one time or recurring dividend.
The stock is stuck in mud and management doesn't seem to care.
going to pull it on Monday
Last day of the quarter should be the end of the fund selling on BRCM because of their poor stock performance the last 3 months.
there's no point investing in this stock. It's a traders stock and either you leave or you trade it.
I'm done. I've traded it a few times and made some money but there's no sense to it and it's too risky for me. Good luck all.
wait until next week.
Funds will be dumping Broadcom to get them off their books because the past qtr was so poor.
Great buying opportunity will follow
someone knows what the offering is going for.
Why didn't you wait to find out what they were pricing the shares for before buying?